No announcement yet.

2014-15 Media Love Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I laid the smack-down on Mr. Ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
      Author went to Kentucky...
      I can't get the story to show up, only the photo. Probably for the best.
      Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Why is this ass writing about WSU when he writes for a Kentucky publication?

Comment

• Why give him any attention? Giving him more comments is only going to make him write similar articles.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            I think I laid the smack-down on Mr. Ignorant.
            Fantastic. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
              Why give him any attention? Giving him more comments is only going to make him write similar articles.
              Not if you undress him in front of his audience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
                Why is this ass writing about WSU when he writes for a Kentucky publication?
                Probably because he can't write worth a $hit. I wrote better than he does when I was a freshman in college.

Just goes to show that SEC degrees from Podunk U are pretty worthless when you are a 'C' student.

Comment

• Poor guy:

Bobby R. @uklefty22
                  You write one thing about Wichita State not being a contender, but being around 15-20 next year and ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

Comment

• The sorta interesting thing about the article is that he spent three paragraphs knocking our recruiting, saying our coach will leave (which has nothing to do with this season), and poorly stating that we aren't even in the same league as other non P5 powerhouses; and then all he could do was move us down to 15-20 in the rankings. He's trying, poorly, to make a case for why we won't be in the final four. It's an interesting case study in where our program is at.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Sweet.

Bulletin board material for next year and we're not even through April. Marshall just loves this stuff. Now granted, it's from a nobody hack, but still, it's perfect.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I got a pretty solid laugh at the insinuation that we are a lesser program than VCU. We shame VCU in attendance, budget, coaching salaries, NCAA success, etc. I'm struggling to figure out in what capacity a person could conclude we are a lesser program?

Comment

The sorta interesting thing about the article is that he spent three paragraphs knocking our recruiting, saying our coach will leave (which has nothing to do with this season), and poorly stating that we aren't even in the same league as other non P5 powerhouses; and then all he could do was move us down to 15-20 in the rankings. He's trying, poorly, to make a case for why we won't be in the final four. It's an interesting case study in where our program is at.
                          "Inept" more accurately describes this case study than "interesting"

Comment

The sorta interesting thing about the article is that he spent three paragraphs knocking our recruiting, saying our coach will leave (which has nothing to do with this season), and poorly stating that we aren't even in the same league as other non P5 powerhouses; and then all he could do was move us down to 15-20 in the rankings. He's trying, poorly, to make a case for why we won't be in the final four. It's an interesting case study in where our program is at.
                            That's a good and positive spin on a crappy article.

That said, anyone who feels confident enough to write an article on a team they themselves peg to be top 15 or top 20 and argue that they aren't a Final Four team (ONE YEAR BEFORE THE FINAL FOUR) doesn't understand the role of chance in the NCAA tournament. What an imbecile.

Comment

• If you look at his Twitter it's obvious he's more of a troll than a writer.
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                                I got a pretty solid laugh at the insinuation that we are a lesser program than VCU. We shame VCU in attendance, budget, coaching salaries, NCAA success, etc. I'm struggling to figure out in what capacity a person could conclude we are a lesser program?
                                Stars... of course....
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X