2014-15 Media Love Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleacher Report:

"The best teams win in the NCAA tournament," VanVleet said. "Not the best players."

On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

• The writer is a douchebag, I guarantee Baker would start for KU and I think Wessel would play off the bench.

Comment

• Self would play them? I dunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          These guys remind me of a Lhasa Apso... dogs that like to eat their own poop...
          Now that's a fun fact.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Royalno5 View Post
            The writer is a douchebag, I guarantee Baker would start for KU and I think Wessel would play off the bench.
            They don't have Cotton. Wessel would start at the 3.

Comment

• Ron Baker on Sports Center live right now

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                The article wrote was awesome, but it is amazing that Gary now says that if someone throws an obscene number in front of Gregg, of course, he would take it, even though his article clearly says no. Read your own article Gary....and believe it, because it is true.

I could kind of see Texas... maybe... but....

Gregg would not be where he is without Fred, Ron, Tekele, Evan, and company.... can't see it until they are gone...

but only HCGM knows....

These guys remind me of a Lhasa Apso... dogs that like to eat their own poop...
                My understanding is they doo that to keep their habitat clean. Probably the same reason guys like Parrish do it. No matter what happens, they can say they called it.

Comment

• Dakich admits he was "All Wrong About Wichita State."

Comment

• Fun Twitter mentions I saw:

Originally posted by Chris McKendry
                    If you've ever been overlooked celebrate with @wichitaState tonight. That win had to feel great. Good for them. #MarchMadness
                    Originally posted by Jason Collins
                    It's time for @KUAthletics to stop ducking @wichitaState. This basketball rivalry needs to have a game every single year. cc @paulpierce34
                    Originally posted by LeVelle Moton, NCCU Coach
                    Wichita St was the Toughest/Most physical team I've ever coached against. Unlike some teams, They have an IDENTITY and they never compromise
                    Originally posted by Dan Wetzel
                    NCAA Selection Committee deserves one year free of criticism for forcing the Kansas-Wichita match-up.
                    Originally posted by Hammer & Rails, Purdue
                    Wichita, you have done the Lord's work. Bless you.
                    And my favorite from prior to the game:

Originally posted by SportsPickle
                    If you're rooting for Kansas to beat Wichita State and you did not go to Kansas, you're probably a bad person.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• LeVelle Moton is, I believe, one of the best coaches WSU has faced in recent seasons.

Comment

• "If you're rooting for Kansas to beat Wichita State and you did not go to Kansas, you're probably a bad person." (from SportsPickle's Twitter Feed)

I have no idea what or who SportsPickle is but I'm already a big fan.

EDIT: Had some issues with the quote button but thanks to Rlh04d for his post of this.
                        Last edited by tgcshock; March 24, 2015, 06:16 PM.
                        The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

• Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
                          "If you're rooting for Kansas to beat Wichita State and you did not go to Kansas, you're probably a bad person." (from SportsPickle's Twitter Feed)

I have no idea what or who SportsPickle is but I'm already a big fan.

EDIT: Had some issues with the quote button but thanks to Rlh04d for his post of this.
                          I have no idea either, but I thought it summed up pretty well what I saw on Twitter.

Across the board, every sports fan in the country was on our side. Except KU fans.
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...n=programming1 Hope hes right
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              LeVelle Moton is, I believe, one of the best coaches WSU has faced in recent seasons.
                              Whoa. Forgot about him. Here's a guy the MVC needs and could get.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                                Whoa. Forgot about him. Here's a guy the MVC needs and could get.
                                He'd be a great pick up for Bradley
                                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                                X