2014-15 Media Love Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    D-bag doesn't even begin to describe Gurley. He's had BabyJ's dick up his ass for 25 years. He makes Bob Davis seem even handed. Eff him.
    That statement told me nothing about Gurley. However, it sure told me a lot about you Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
      Unfortunatelty, that is mostly true. In Kansas City the prospect of this game being played is HUGE to everyone but the KU fanbase. They are living in denial to a certain degree. It is still very difficult for them to understand.
      I guess that's what happens when they've been living with their heads up their asses for so long.

Comment

D-bag doesn't even begin to describe Gurley. He's had BabyJ's dick up his ass for 25 years. He makes Bob Davis seem even handed. Eff him.

It's interesting that while driving to Omaha I listened to a couple of different KC/Topeka stations and they spent about 50% of their time talking about WSU and KU, and much of that time was spent on how badly they wanted to "shut up" WSU fans and their team, and end this nonsense once and for all. Much of the rest of the time was spent talking about how WSU (and mostly their fan base) was over looking Indiana and that "they better be careful!" and things along that line.

I don't think I heard more than 30 seconds where they were discussing New Mexico State. Pot, meet kettle.

Man, I don't know what we've done to get under their skin so bad. I guess we should just stop winning?

Go Shocks, beat Indiana!
        KU is fortunate that NMSU is not named Bew Mexico State.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Well, should WSU lose to either KU or IU (two of the most storied programs in the history of NCAA basketball), the world would not end. On the other hand, should the Beakers lose to NMSU or the Shox, it would be the Apocalypse, the end of days.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
            That statement told me nothing about Gurley. However, it sure told me a lot about you Doc.
            Wow, you finally figured out the difference between an opinion and a fact! Well done! A whole new world of dialogue is going to open up to you now on these forums, now that you aren't looking for facts in every single thing that was said! Congratulations!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
              This statement still confirms you're a d-bag, errr douchenozzle.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Trust me Kung, I know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

Fact: WuDrWu has a low opinion of Gurley.

Opinion: Anyone that would utter the words that WuDrWu just did is quite a piece of work.

Comment

• Fact: Jamar calling somebody else a piece of work makes for some very long loling.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I forgot to mention that a good amount of the rest of the time, including several callers, lamented about how losing their #1 recruit and injuries really made them worried about a potential matchup with WSU.

This isn't the "real" KU team it's been for 150 years and it would be unfair if they had to play WSU, not at full strength, not when WSU was down, and not in PAF. You know, not fair.
                    I seem to recall beating KU in New Orleans without Ozell Jones and a pg (Tony Martin) who had back spasms.

@RealMTXE did not beat KU.
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

It's interesting that while driving to Omaha I listened to a couple of different KC/Topeka stations and they spent about 50% of their time talking about WSU and KU, and much of that time was spent on how badly they wanted to "shut up" WSU fans and their team, and end this nonsense once and for all. Much of the rest of the time was spent talking about how WSU (and mostly their fan base) was over looking Indiana and that "they better be careful!" and things along that line.

I don't think I heard more than 30 seconds where they were discussing New Mexico State. Pot, meet kettle.

Man, I don't know what we've done to get under their skin so bad. I guess we should just stop winning?

Go Shocks, beat Indiana!
                      KU fan to WSU fan:
                      Who are you and why are you breathing my oxygen? Please go back your trailer park, you untouchable..
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Apparently the ignore function working well for me again today.

Comment

• Every time WuDrWu mentions that he has me on ignore, an angels gets its wings.

Comment

• @_kai_: just a quick note confirming the effectiveness of the ignore function. Still great.

Comment

• Today is a good day to be an angel.

Comment

Apparently the ignore function working well for me again today.
                                You aren't missing anything. Just regurgitated white noise.

He seems upset though that a respectable poster like you has him on ignore.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X