Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Announces Tip-Off Marathon Game Times (WSU v. Memphis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears that the Sanford Pentagon is receiving quite a bit of interest from Shocker fans about the game against Memphis.

"Larsen said he has fielded quite a few inquiries from Wichita State fans, as well as plenty of people wondering what the Sanford Pentagon is all about. The list of folks who have never heard of the place is getting smaller, though, and appearing on ESPN will accelerate that."

http://www.argusleader.com/story/stu...agon/13597149/
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

The Shockers also return Gregg Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
        The Shockers also return Gregg Marshall.
        But we don't return Chris Jans.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
          It appears that the Sanford Pentagon is receiving quite a bit of interest from Shocker fans about the game against Memphis.
          "Larsen said he has fielded quite a few inquiries from Wichita State fans, as well as plenty of people wondering what the Sanford Pentagon is all about. The list of folks who have never heard of the place is getting smaller, though, and appearing on ESPN will accelerate that."

http://www.argusleader.com/story/stu...agon/13597149/
          Would be nice if we can turn it into a home game. I would bet there's more Shockers than Tigers there but I figured the neutral crowd would outnumber both of them.

Comment

After this game, I'd love to do a home-home where we play one game at Intrust Bank Arena and one game at FedExForum...ESPN would be all over it, and both games would sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by UofMemphis View Post
              After this game, I'd love to do a home-home where we play one game at Intrust Bank Arena and one game at FedExForum...ESPN would be all over it, and both games would sell out.
              That would be a tremendous series. Guaranteed sell outs, and must see TV.

Comment

Originally posted by UofMemphis View Post
                You do know there's a way to do this annually? :eagerness:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                  You do know there's a way to do this annually? :eagerness:
                  I see what you did there...

Comment

Memphis picked up a last second transfer from 6-9 PF Calvin Godfrey today, who averaged 13.1 ppg and 8.8 rpg at Southern. Eligible immediately because of the APR issues at Southern.

That frontcourt just keeps getting better...should be a fun game.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/espn/dickvitale/s...espnapi_public Dickie V has us pegged as one of the top games
                      Last edited by kcshocker11; August 10, 2014, 07:35 PM.
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Former top 100 recruit transferring out of Memphis.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                          Memphis picked up a last second transfer from 6-9 PF Calvin Godfrey today, who averaged 13.1 ppg and 8.8 rpg at Southern. Eligible immediately because of the APR issues at Southern.

That frontcourt just keeps getting better...should be a fun game.
                          woah... memphis is loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                            Former top 100 recruit transferring out of Memphis.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...minic-woodson/
                            I with Pete Noone on this one. He's a must to avoid, a complete impossibility.

Comment

Working...
                            X