Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official CLEANTHONY Early NBA Summer League

roster & schedule link (plus a Cle pic)

The New York Knicks finished last season 37-45 and did not have a first-round draft pick. They traded Tyson Chandler and Raymond Felton to the Dallas Mavericks

First game is Friday at Noon (?) Central time - someone please correct if wrong

Is it on TV?

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
      Is it on TV?
      NBA Summer League games are on NBA TV.

http://www.nba.com/summerleaguelive/?iref:nba:sl:subnav
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Cle 11 pts 6 reb in win over Portland.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Summer League Stats:

The official site of the National Basketball Association. Follow the action on NBA scores, schedules, stats, news, Team and Player news.

Comment

Cle is sat out today's game with an ankle injury.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I figured someone on here knew why he wasn't playing

Comment

i am soooo tired of espn or whoever showing "andrew wiggins dunk of the summer"... some b.s. weak dunk during warmups...

Cle's dunk was against nba players and he destroyed 2 guys at once.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                    Cle is sat out today's game with an ankle injury.
                    Hopefully, nothing too serious. I don't think Cleanthony missed any games in his Shocker career due to injury. Considering some of his high wire work during his career that was pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Hopefully, nothing too serious. I don't think Cleanthony missed any games in his Shocker career due to injury. Considering some of his high wire work during his career that was pretty impressive.
                      What I've read indicates that it is minor (they also didn't play Cole Aldrich with a minor calf injury). No doubt the kind of thing that he would have played through in a game that mattered.
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                        i am soooo tired of espn or whoever showing "andrew wiggins dunk of the summer"... some b.s. weak dunk during warmups...

Cle's dunk was against nba players and he destroyed 2 guys at once.
                        ....and how in the WORLD did Cleveland get the #1 pick two years in a row????? Oh wait.....the NBA already knew LeBron was coming back to save that franchise. I get it all now.... Lol
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                          ....and how in the WORLD did Cleveland get the #1 pick two years in a row????? Oh wait.....the NBA already knew LeBron was coming back to save that franchise. I get it all now.... Lol
                          wiggins will play like 95% of all ku players... like crap.

a select few are still good, but most are backups or out of the league almost immediately

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                            They traded for a couple 1st round draft picks with Kentucky.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                              wiggins will play like 95% of all ku players... like crap.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X