AD Eric Sexton Honored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    I'm not on either end of the love/hate spectrum of Eric Sexton but I'll just say the lady who hired Mark Phelps was also "honored" with this designation.
    AndShock It's odd that you didn't mention that she also hired Giacoletti since you have been quite complimentary of the job that he is doing at Drake. For someone who doesn't have any skin in the game, you are selective in your positive reinforcement.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
      AndShock It's odd that you didn't mention that she also hired Giacoletti since you have been quite complimentary of the job that he is doing at Drake. For someone who doesn't have any skin in the game, you are selective in your positive reinforcement.
      If Butler sucks it up for the next five years, then Sexton fires him and replaces him with Hooper who proceeds to tear it up, I will not view that scenario as a "plus" on the Sexton scorecard.

Comment

I was gonna say something but nevermind..

Congrats on the Award..

Comment

Never miss an opportunity to sound shrill.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            --- fiduciary control -- WHAT IS YOUR BEEF HERE?
            --- New facilities (nope) -- NEW ATHLETIC DORM
            --- respectfully and gracefully transitioning out one of college baseball's coaching legends (nope) -- SHOULD HAVE FIRE HIM FOR ACTS OF MORAL TERPITUDE
            --- expanding radio coverage throughout the state of Kansas -- HEAR OF THE INTERNET AND SMART PHONES
            --- Hell... enhancing radio coverage in the city of WICHITA -- HEAR OF THE INTERNET AND SMART PHONES
            --- enhancing the Shockervision product (nope) -- no opinion because it is not something I have used
            --- communicating the vision of shocker athletics -- WHAT IS THERE TO COMMUNICATE WHEN YOU ARE WINNING IN EVERYTHING (almost)
            --- capitalizing on the F4 with new conference affiliation -- WHAT OPPORTUNITY DID HE MISS?
            1. Baseball suspensions which could have been much worse ( though BK is partially to blame)
            2. All Bardo
            3. Please explain. Are you talking about the stadium name?
            4. No. Whut be dem tangs
            5. Always like turning on the radio in Kansas and catching a KU or KSU game while I'm searching for a Shocker game.
            6. Shocker NATION doesn't just exist in Wichita. I rely on Shockervision quite a bit. While it has improved, it still has a long ways to go.
            7. See #8
            8. We won't know since he doesn't communicate

As long as HCGM is happy, I'm happy.

However, next time I drive down from the NE and after taking a dump in JoCo, I expect to see some larger WSU signs on the turnpike.

Go Shox !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              -- capitalizing on the F4 with new conference affiliation -- WHAT OPPORTUNITY DID HE MISS?
              Come on, SB -- Didn't you realize that the AAC and MWC are fighting over WSU to see which one can reel in the Shocks first?

Veritas just didn't mention it because he didn't want to embarrass Sexton even more (in case you were wondering, the Big V likes to keep his graciousness low key).

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                Come on, SB -- Didn't you realize that the AAC and MWC are fighting over WSU to see which one can reel in the Shocks first?

Veritas just didn't mention it because he didn't want to embarrass Sexton even more (in case you were wondering, the Big V likes to keep his graciousness low key).
                SB, take notice now.
                WSUwatcher understands things... He knows I'm the dude playin' the dude disguised as another dude.

Comment

@GoShockers:: Eric Sexton, Director of Athletics, recognized for @UnderArmour AD of the Year at @NACDA. #NACDA14 #WATCHUS http://twitter.com/GoShockers/status...002816/photo/1
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

woot woot!

Comment

Working...
                    X