Marshall to Stay at Wichita State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall to Stay at Wichita State

Since we have a fantasy land thread (Marshall to Mizzou?) I thought I would start one based on reality.

Unfortunately, reality isn't as much fun as fantasy so I don't really expect this thread to be very active.

After all there is really very little to say about the subject except that we luv ya Coach and let's get in gear to kick some more rear.

:poster_shocks:

But @1972Shocker: where would this fan board be without self-fabricated drama?

Thank you for the much needed and long overdue dose of reality.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I'll go ahead and get started on the "sky to still be blue" thread.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

But will the sun always rise east of the turnpike?
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Bump. Reality trumps Fantasy.

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Tickets to the Saturday's Softball DH and to Sunday's Softball game are $1 each if purchased in advance.

Great deal. I did get online and purchased 2 tickets for both days. There is a $2.00 charge for the print-at-home option and a $5.00 charge for the will call options. I assume if you are able to go by the ticket office today you can buy the tickets without the extra delivery charges.

My 2 tickets for the 3 games cost me a total of $8.00 with the print-at-home charges. Still a pretty sweet deal.

I just re-confirmed with the ticket office that the $1 tickets for this weekends softball games must be bought by 5:00 pm this afternoon. Either at the Koch Arena ticket office or online.

Sale ends in about 2 hours and 10 minutes.

Bring your radio earphones and multi-task. Listen the Shocker baseball and watch Shocker softball. Last home stand of the season for the Lady Shocks.

Comment

Bump. Reality Trumps Fantasy.

Comment

If a Mizzou fan makes it into this thread, can we automatically ban them?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                    If a Mizzou fan makes it into this thread, can we automatically ban them?
                    That would make sense since anything not based in reality would be off-topic.

Comment

Well, since I'm responsible for the last post in the other thread -- Bump. Back to reality.

Comment

Bump. Back to Reality.

Comment

Somebody mistakenly posted this on the Fantasy Land thread. It should be here:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Somebody mistakenly posted this on the Fantasy Land thread. It should be here:

With the note that that was THIS MORNING!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              With the note that that was THIS MORNING!
                              I thought about posting that but I figured most Shocker fans are grounded in reality and would know that. But thanks for making that clear. And if you are one of those Shocker fans just catching up that is 3G with his new recruit Tevin Glass signing his LOI to be a Shocker.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 25, 2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X