Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derail Green gone?

Just saw this posted on Twitter by RCS Sports in Houston:

Ex Klein Forest star, Derail Green has been granted release from Wichita State. He should have 3yrs of eligibility remaining.

Interesting

Comment

welp mystery solved
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I like Derail. I wish he made it.

He is a good teammate a good guy.

Senora Rio and I get to the games about 30-45 minutes early. In the shoot around, Derail drills one three after another.

I might say that Nick drills 3's one after another too.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

hate to say it...really not surprised...best of luck to him...at least he got a Final 4 ring and experience out of the program in his two years here

Comment

I, unfortunately, felt this was coming as well. Best of luck to Derail.

On another note, it will be exciting/interesting to see who HCGM fills the last scholarship with.
            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
              I, unfortunately, felt this was coming as well. Best of luck to Derail.

On another note, it will be exciting/interesting to see who HCGM fills the last scholarship with.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Yep. sad to see him go. I always wondered what he could have done if he could have played more with the starters instead of mop up time with the other guys off the bench.

Comment

Given his playing time, this can't be a great surprise. Best of luck to him. He has talent, and he can shoot it -- I hope he gets a chance to do so. He also has some great memories of success for the team, if not necessarily himself individually, and a Final Four plus an NCAA record to look back on.

Comment

every year there is going to be a player who is going to be told about his playing time and will most likely want to move out...Our rotation is only 9 deep...so those 10-13 guys are going to be either redshirts or guys who just arent going to be playing much...players will deal with it for a year...but not the second year

Comment

He will only have two years playing time remaining if he goes D1 and not 3 correct? He would have to sit a year if he goes D1 and he already red shirted here?
                      "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
                        He will only have two years playing time remaining if he goes D1 and not 3 correct? He would have to sit a year if he goes D1 and he already red shirted here?
                        Correct. I bet he'll go JUCO or DII for a year and then go back to D1 if he so chooses. No reason to waste a year of eligibility.

Comment

yes

Comment

nm

Comment

Nm
                              "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Working...
                              X