No announcement yet.

So many little things....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that was our A- game, we really were the best team in basketball this season.

Comment

No one has mentioned it and I didn't watch a replay but with about 4:11 left in the game there was an out of bounds call that appeared to be out on Kentucky from my point of view. At the time I thought it was a huge blown call. Has anyone who watched on TV been able to confirm who touched the ball last?
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
        No one has mentioned it and I didn't watch a replay but with about 4:11 left in the game there was an out of bounds call that appeared to be out on Kentucky from my point of view. At the time I thought it was a huge blown call. Has anyone who watched on TV been able to confirm who touched the ball last?
        2 consecutive ones

Comment

If that was the one with Willie Cauley-Stein, than yes. He clearly touched it last.

Comment

It happened twice in a row, and it was clearly off of Kentucky both times.

Comment

I'm a Louisville fan listening as I write to Bob Valvano (who is speaking to Pat Forde on his local radio show). Their comments, which could not have been more complimentary toward WSU, is the norm out here. Valvano and Forde agree that UK played "BY FAR" their best game of the year and you were right there until the last seconds. That was a great game. Anyone, who knows anything about basketball, knows that game was no fluke. Congratulations on having a great season!

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                Honestly I think as fans we invest too much into these games. Im sure there are 15-20 players and coaches from todays game laying around the ICT right now going over so many "what if's" from todays game, they put their heart and soul into this season. But, I cant for the life of me figure out why I am up at 1am reliving the little things that were the difference in a two point game. What if, Nick Wiggins makes the 2 FT's with 5 min left that would of put WSU up 6, What if Cle doesnt mishandle the Oop from Wiggins that would of put Shox up 5, What if FVV decides to pull the ball out and reset the O instead of getting the charging call, what if Cle doest get the unkind roll on quickest spin move I ve seen in my life with 2 min to go.....I guess the biggest what if is what if FVV makes the three to win game.......Dam it suks that the season is over, but Im dam proud of this team and I cant wait for next year. PS If Kentuck plays like they did today v Lville they will win by 10+
                What if Evan makes his two FTs?
                What if Ron does the reverse layup to prevent the block?

Comment

If a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump its ass a-hoppin'.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                    It happened twice in a row, and it was clearly off of Kentucky both times.
                    Kentucky hit a 3 on that possession.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      Yes. There were little

But I'm thinking of all the big things that they DID do. And it makes it a little better.
                      This...that is why the Cle high-light reel someone posted made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                        Honestly I think as fans we invest too much into these games. Im sure there are 15-20 players and coaches from todays game laying around the ICT right now going over so many "what if's" from todays game, they put their heart and soul into this season. But, I cant for the life of me figure out why I am up at 1am reliving the little things that were the difference in a two point game. What if, Nick Wiggins makes the 2 FT's with 5 min left that would of put WSU up 6, What if Cle doesnt mishandle the Oop from Wiggins that would of put Shox up 5, What if FVV decides to pull the ball out and reset the O instead of getting the charging call, what if Cle doest get the unkind roll on quickest spin move I ve seen in my life with 2 min to go.....I guess the biggest what if is what if FVV makes the three to win game.......Dam it suks that the season is over, but Im dam proud of this team and I cant wait for next year. PS If Kentuck plays like they did today v Lville they will win by 10+
                        I have a DeLorean_DMC-12 do you wanna meet me at the twin pines mall tonight? I have a idea

Comment

Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                          (Florida may not get a real test till the Final Four).
                          They beat Kentucky 3 times this season

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU View Post
                            They beat Kentucky 3 times this season
                            I may not understand what you mean. I think CBB meant in the tournament.
                            But really... even if he didnt, I think it's pretty clear the UK team we saw yesterday is not the same team Florida saw three times this season. It's not even the team Florida saw in the SEC title game.

Comment

The ball that went off WCS was at the 14:32 mark I actually just got done watching the replay of the entire game. Then right after that the ball was knocked out of bounds as Randle drove it is unclear who that went off of I slowed down the replay frame by frame and bodies are blocking the view of who it went of off it may very well went off Randle but it wasn't obvious as some here state but yes the one of WCS was obvious on replay and yes Kentucky hit a 3 on that series of plays. It was unfortunate for your team but in a 40 minute game sometimes that happens and I know it sucks.

The play at 4:11 was a foul on Wichita State and 2 Kentucky FT's.
                              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                                If George Washington had not crossed the Delaware, if Joshua Chanberlain of the 22nd Maine had not held Little Roundtop at Gettysburg, if Hitler had been killed in WWI, lots of little things impact history.
                                Now there's some historical trivia for you -- Joshua Chamberlain, the original Big Dipper.

Comment

Working...
                                X