Boycott KFH Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    Because this actually hurts him financially and in terms of future job prospects. Even if we're just throwing a pebble into a lake I think it's worth it.
    I know he laughed when I tweeted at him and said I'd get him off the air in Kansas. Like it means anything? Right? But it is what I can do.

And it isn't like I want an echo chamber. I like people to disagree. Like Parish said, people can disagree what would happen. But if you came away from that game with what he said? You are an idiot. And to put it out when he put it out? That is an asshole move. Dan Patrick says he has no filter. A well adjusted member of society has a filter.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Interesting. Yeah, I listen online during the work week.
      Yeap - you get a different commercial set than the rest. KFH lets you buy online adverts seperate from their normal feed (for an additional fee which is pretty standard).
      But since those don't sell like the radio times they can fill the gaps with adverts from the Ad Council.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        I can do it with just one square.
        I would, but I hate breaking through and touching the grease patch. I just stay away from ol brown town and wipe with a cob on a stick. I didn't always do that though. I got the idea when I attended a game a JQH. Them Missourians are rather genius when it come to meth and things of the leather doughnut variety.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          Also, KFH should have maned-up years ago, to broadcast WSU games.

Much better coverage area for the team that is actually in their city.
          Actually, they did. KFH used to be on 1330 and KNSS, which broadcasts the Shocker games, was on 1240. They swapped frequencies a few year back because 1330 had a stronger signal and reached more people. So now KNSS is on 1330 and KFH is on 1240.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            Actually, they did. KFH used to be on 1330 and KNSS, which broadcasts the Shocker games, was on 1240. They swapped frequencies a few year back because 1330 had a stronger signal and reached more people. So now KNSS is on 1330 and KFH is on 1240.
            How far is a few years back??
            The Assman

Comment

Better yet is to get the games on an FM station so people that live 45 miles away can listen!!!
              Eagle
              If it feels good - do it!

Comment

Turn of the century

Comment

Goatlube

The more he upsets Shocker fans, the more he likes it. He's a simple troll. He get's his jollies from this. Why feed the troll.

Comment

Originally posted by GarH View Post
                    The more he upsets Shocker fans, the more he likes it. He's a simple troll. He get's his jollies from this. Why feed the troll.
                    Exactly. No need to have him in this market

Comment

I do not think it would be a small deal for Gottlieb to be dropped in a market the size of Wichita.

I wonder how much flexibility KFH has since his show is part of the overall CBS sports package (Feinstein, Rome, games etc.)

I don't know if it would be successful but a campaign to get folks to unfollow him on twitter would bug the crap out of him. I took particular glee in unfollowing him late last night.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        What does a billboard advertisement cost? Maybe something the Alumni Association would get behind. I'll contribute to that.
                        If there is interest in utilizing billboards to make a statement against Gottlieb and KFH, please contact me.

Zach Wickencamp -- 316.448.7426
                        zacharywickencamp@clearchannel.com

Thank you.

Comment

From Wikipedia:

KNSS (1330 AM, "NewsRadio 1330") is a radio station serving the Wichita, Kansas area with a news/talk format. It is owned by Entercom Communications. The frequency carried call sign KFH prior to August 30, 2004 [1], when it traded callsigns with 1240 kHz [2][3].

Comment

Working...
                          X