Boycott KFH Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott KFH Radio

... Until they drop gotlieb from the lineup.
    And that includes boycotting Bruce's sports daily show.
    Gotlieb must be dropped. Now he's simply disrespectful and deserves to be dropped.

We should drop knss also. The reason being - ridiculous low quality production of WSU's games and coach's shows.

Comment

I dropped all of those shitty sports talk shows a long time ago. Let me know if I need to do anything extra to get Goatcheese off the air.

Comment

Already sent my email to KFH. Station no longer exists in my opinion as long as his show is on their station.

Comment

Was there a postgame comment I missed? Toward the end of the game, I was tired of the coli commentators love affair with the Harrisons, so volume went off & Kennedy came on. At least today there weren't "cables disconnected".
          Phi Alpha

Comment

Is their a legal reason why KMUW can't air games?

Comment

Don't just boycott KFh.

If you want to impact programming, you have to impact money. Call sponsors. Tell them you won't do business with them if they support KFH.

Someone can probably list the sponsors and ads they here frequently on this page.

Comment

Call into KFH tomorrow to celebrate the season.

Call in on Tuesday tl rage on DG getting air time, and the sponsors know on air that he needs to go.
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I'm listening Monday to get a list of advertisers.

It might not be overnight. It may be until his contract is up. But we have to make it happen.

I didn't give a **** until his post game tweets

Comment

In.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What does a billboard advertisement cost? Maybe something the Alumni Association would get behind. I'll contribute to that.

Comment

I'm totally on board.

Comment

Why? We proved him and his kind right with an early exit from the NCAA's. It will only empower him more to hear from butt hurt shocker fans.

Comment

Looking at the website, here are the ones I see:

Papa Johns - Terry is a big supporter of the Shockers, and think he will be on board.
                            Rusty Eck Ford - Les also a big supporter.
                            GetMyPerks
                            Autozone
                            US TaxShield

Comment

Also I suspect a lot of you f'ers work for these companies that buy advertisements on KFH. So if you know your company advertises on KFH encourage your marketing department to contact KFH and let them know they don't want air time on Doug's show.
                              It is important to show KFH that they still have support for other programing. It is just this one block of air time that is going to cost them.

Comment

Working...
                              X