Haters gonna hate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tweeted back to Goatlube.

@GottliebShow it's no surprise you can't give credit to the Shockers when it's due... You only steal credit #TrollHard #watchus #mystate
    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
      I tweeted back to Goatlube.

@GottliebShow it's no surprise you can't give credit to the Shockers when it's due... You only steal credit #TrollHard #watchus #mystate
      Classic.

Comment

According to Mike K. on the after game show, Gottlieb continued to trash Fred.

To single out a player and trash him for several months with his big CBS megaphone says way more about Gottlieb's character than it does about Fred's ability.

Gottlieb is nothing more than trash.

I hope CBS terminates his contract or at least suspend him.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Harrison TWINS - 2 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 9 turnovers.
            Fred Van Vleet - 4 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals, 1 turnover.

You would think a former PG who couldn't hit water from a boat would understand the value of the things a PG is supposed to do. How did that numbskull average 8 assists per game and say stupid crap like that?

Comment

F*ck Gottlieb. I'm so over that POS mofo.

His BS rhetoric hasn't proven ****. He's a trollish looking demon that our grandmothers could school in a free throw shooting contest. He is nothing but 65-day old garbage, steaming in the hot sun.

F*ck him. F*ck CBS for allowing that d-bag air time and f*ck any radio station on our airwaves that doesn't drop his bullshit show.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Real Shocker fans need to just bond together and tune out everything outside of the nation.

No one outside the Shocker Nation gives a ****.

Go Shox. Only the beginning.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Oh and to the OP, thank you. Class act.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Haha, I can't stand some of those talking heads either. Gottlieb is pretty annoying.

Jon Rothstein has become one of my favorites... actually a positive, very knowledgeable guy who gives credit where it's due as such...
                    "Wichita State loses, but the detractors don't win. The Shockers are terrific."

I'll continue to root for your team going forward, until we meet again ;) but that Kentucky team is a tough draw no matter who the 1 seed is... I'm sure Wichita would've owned Pitt again this year, and probably could've beaten Memphis/Gonzaga as well.

Comment

Lets see two season Fred 5-2 in tourney games whats Marcus Smarts record?
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                        whats Marcus Smart's record?
                        I'm not sure. I'll call the Stillwater, OK police department tomorrow and check it out.
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 23, 2014, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Perused the Valley boards just for the hell of it. Everybody was rooting for us, pulling for us, congratulating us, except for 1 notable exception. The Redturd fans just can't help it. They were against WSU for all of it. Marshall and Baker are the devil to them.

God, it must suck to be an insecure, jealous Redturd fan. Keep fighting the good fight for your CIT berths losers. Clinton was in office the last time you made the dance. HAHAHAHA.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Perused the Valley boards just for the hell of it. Everybody was rooting for us, pulling for us, congratulating us, except for 1 notable exception. The Redturd fans just can't help it. They were against WSU for all of it. Marshall and Baker are the devil to them.

God, it must suck to be an insecure, jealous Redturd fan. Keep fighting the good fight for your CIT berths losers. Clinton was in office the last time you made the dance. HAHAHAHA.
                            Who is this Clinton you refer to?

Comment

Working...
                            X