No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS CAL POLY PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Cal-Poly, as well as the other first round winners, get 2 shares of tournament revenue shares for advancing to round of 64?
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Just win and I am most confident.

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
        Hey - this is your3,500th post - Congrats.
        I like commemorating these!

Comment

I think Cal Poly is a pretty good team. They surprisingly have decent size and depth for a #16 seed. I think they have 5 or 6 guys between 6'9" and 6'7", so very similar to us in size. They also take care of the ball pretty well while shooting a fairly good precentage. They also seem to be decent on defense too. I don't see us destroying them just because they are hot and confiedent and we have had 2 weeks off.

WSU - 70
          CPU- 59

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            Yep. I was waiting for the game to finish, then got distracted by baked beans. Sorry
            Umm, TMI?

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
              We win 85-50.
              I don't ever see a Gregg Marshall team winning by 35 points. Unless we're playing Rutgers maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                I don't ever see a Gregg Marshall team winning by 35 points. Unless we're playing Rutgers maybe...
                It was a pretty common occurrence with the 2012 team. Man that team was good. That team truly had 10 starters. The first 5 might not have been as good as the current starters, but there really wasn't a dropoff in the second unit. The subs would come in and the margin would just keep increasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                  It was kind of a joke. But seriously, how quickly we forget. If you go back to two years ago we steamrolled a lot of teams. We won 6 games by more than 30, and few more were close to 30. Some of those we won by 40 or 50. The fact that the team isn't doing so this year has more to do with the massive drop off of offensive output at the end of the bench than anything else.

Comment

And @Cdizzle: beat me to it.

Comment

I woke up and guess what? It's game day! Shockers will win this one by at least 10.

Comment

I'm only afraid that Cal Poly will come out hell-bent-for-leather and, even though we expect them to have great energy at the beginning of the game, we let ourselves get into a hole. If we are of the mindset that we have dug ourselves out of deep **** before, we may be in trouble. If Cal Poly is REALLY upbeat we may not be able to dig our way out. NOW, on the other hand, I think we are expecting that "we don't have anything to lose and everything to gain" attitude from Cal Poly and we will be on our guard against it. Cal Poly showed it can score, but frankly I saw very little defense played by Texas Southern (and certainly not the type of defense our guys play). I don't make predictions on score, but I think this team has their collective heads in the right place and given all the negative attitudes toward us will absolutely not let this be the first 16 seed to beat a 1 seed.

Comment

i expect cal poly to play loose as a goose.. beat the spread.

Comment

Super Bowl XXXV
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Let's rolly Poly!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

New Season Shox: 91
                                Cal Poly: 56

This one is a little bold...
                                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X