Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auburn Hires, what else has opened up that wasn't earlier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My point has been proven. Just a bunch of fake outrage... and maybe a little bit of real outrage by those who are too lazy to actually express it in a meaningful way.

If the post was too long, read just one point and then answer the question "What did I do wrong there?".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
      My point has been proven.
      Pretty sure you proved your point like 2 years ago. I'm just waiting for you to stop proving it so often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        I couldn['t pick just one, so I'm going to link the entire page. Post your pick from this rather tasty group of selections:

http://www.pinterest.com/mshatt68/bikini-babes/
        Yikes!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          If JH4P is in a relationship with a woman, or has ever been at any point in his past, I'm going to have to guess it is a miracle of biblical proportions. The fact that the guy is an engineer, AND carries himself as he does, paints a fairly vivid picture of his person.

If one could somehow modify the meme image of the obese male wearing nothing but whitey-tighties in his Mom's basement in front of a computer, but substitute in socio-economic upward mobility, I think one might have a decent mugshot of the guy.
          Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
          I thought my mom threw away all those pics of me. Jeez.

Comment

• If you're going to write something of that length, please use formal citations. APA format, please, unless you want to torture yourself with Turabian or Chicago style.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              It's time for @WstateU: to come in with a dynamite fruity Joe Dirt gif.

Comment

• A March 26, 2014 post by JH4P:

I love debating. That is why I do it so much on Shockernet. I find it especially funny when people tell me how mad I must be. If only they knew I was smiling the whole time.
                He is loving all of this attention. If you would all just stop arguing, maybe he will stop.

Comment

• For those suffering from A.D.D., let me paraphrase my previous ramblings.

Don’t hate the player. Hate the game. Around here, my posts draw criticism while gay jokes get a free pass. Don’t lie. Be honest. Don’t talk about me and then complain when I respond. There are hypocrites among you. I’m having fun. You should too. Don’t be so easily offended. Midgets are funny. Cardboard cutouts of Charles Barkley are funny. Fever hates me.

Comment

• Man, engineers sure get long lunch breaks.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Sorry to change subjects but the Cavs are rumored to be showing interest in Calipari.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I really don't have any problem with what JH4P posts or what anyone else posts. Someone has one point of view and another person has another point of view. I just read each viewpoint and move on.

Every time I see JH4P mentioned in a post I know there's a Fever coming on. And the best medicine for that is to just ignore the posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            Sorry to change subjects but the Cavs are rumored to be showing interest in Calipari.
                            Are you nervous Kung? I wouldn't say I'm nervous as I think it is a long shot, and even if Calipari leaves, Marshall is far from 100% guaranteed to be the successor at UK, but I have to admit that a coaching carousel leading to Marshall leaving for Kentucky in mid-May would suck pretty bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                              Are you nervous Kung? I wouldn't say I'm nervous as I think it is a long shot, and even if Calipari leaves, Marshall is far from 100% guaranteed to be the successor at UK, but I have to admit that a coaching carousel leading to Marshall leaving for Kentucky in mid-May would suck pretty bad.
                              Marshall won't leave his best two recruits ever. I mean it would have to be the "ultimate" offer. Kentucky can certainly offer that, but I think we have a year or two.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Admit it...y'all are jealous. FYI - the reason I am proud of this pic is because it represents me losing 126 pounds. By the way this pic was also taken at the exact moment I posted this response in this thread. Cool, huh?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X