Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd.

Comment

His ardent support of the Shockers & their historic run under way makes it seem probable that forces which we never be orivy to were in play & if so it's a shame! Whether you like or dislike Lutz as listeners we're now deprived of a show focused on the Shockers. I don't believe Lutz would have voluntarily chosen this timing and should at least continue through the Shockers run & we as radio listeners should mount a campaign to make that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
        Lutz did nothing to warrant any discipline from the radio station.
        That's why y'all gotta run with my fake rumor on twitter. Blame it on the whole Gotlieb thing.

Comment

Originally posted by kolors11 View Post
          League 42 is a baseball program for less fortunate kids.
          You mean KU students? .. .
          If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Listening to his announcement on the air, it did not sound like it was all his idea, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
              You mean KU students? .. .
              He said "less fortunate kids" not "intolerable kids".
              "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Listening to his announcement on the air, it did not sound like it was all his idea, imo.
                Go back to his blog, last Friday. He said he made the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                  Go back to his blog, last Friday. He said he made the decision.
                  Good catch.

When I read that last week, I thought he was giving up drinking or something like that.

Comment

Speculation on here earlier was that Bruce would be leaving too. Maybe, but I would think that he would have made an announcement too if it applied to him. Who knuws what the changes could be.

Comment

Maybe Gottlieb'ss show is moving to the mornings and they need to make some room. :devilish:

Comment

Bruce can't hold his own on this show. He needs another voice to bounce against.

Comment

Bruce can't hold his own on this show. He needs another voice to bounce against.
                          I would expect lots of interviews until Lutz's replacement comes on. Bruce can fill each interview with his patented 5 minute questions in order to easily fill time.
                          "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Agree. He needs someone to interrupt him so his guest can answer his question/statement.

Comment

Anybody listen today? Bruce was gonna interview Cory Henderson's HS coach

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Anybody listen today? Bruce was gonna interview Cory Henderson's HS coach
                                He is also his dad :)
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X