Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutz leaving Sports Daily

To regroup, focus on League 42

Would like to come back to radio sometime - it fits his personality.

Heaertl says major changes coming.

Shane Dennis?

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
      Shane Dennis?
      Gottlieb. He's found his target market.

Comment

Bruce in Tulsa surely can't be long after. Transition team or so.

I bet it was contract time and the money wasn't enough for lutz to stick around. Radio never was a rich business but it has gotten really bad. Really bad. I wouldn't be surprised if they were pushing for a pay cut. I say this knowing nothing other than industry trends.

So national programming or Shane in the am?

I thought it was funny that earlier in the show he said "when I'm gone maybe the next guy ..." And he had a little laugh in his voice. I thought it was him laughing at being old but in retrospect...

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Gottlieb. He's found his target market.
          Hahahaha, no! His target market is Joco. Shane Dennis or maybe Jenn Bates.

Comment

I bet it is Jenn Bates. I believe at least at one time Bruce bot the air time and sold the commercials with his wife. Don't know if that is the same now.

Comment

Well it will be sad to see him leave the show. Even though he got on my nerves from time to time and I personally like Heaertls style more, he did contribute quite a bit to Wichita sports over the years.

Comment

Jenn is super chatty, and does well on the radio. She would put on a good show. Honestly I think that they should bring both her and Shane on and then have Bruce guide them for a while before he decides to bow out.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
                  I bet it is Jenn Bates. I believe at least at one time Bruce bot the air time and sold the commercials with his wife. Don't know if that is the same now.
                  If it is Jenn Bates, they better get a video camera up in that room!

Comment

I'll miss Bob. By the way, what about the caller talking about WSU and KU playing who said he was a WSU alum but a bigger KU fan. I threw up in my mouth a little.

Comment

The callers on today's show were making KU fans out to just. As bad as many of us think they are.

What is league 42? Even though I have disagreed with Bob many a time, he did a good job. The show just won't be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by kolors11 View Post
                        I'll miss Bob. By the way, what about the caller talking about WSU and KU playing who said he was a WSU alum but a bigger KU fan. I threw up in my mouth a little.
                        That was Mike Pelfrey.

Comment

Originally posted by kolors11 View Post
                          I'll miss Bob too. And that caller was an embarrassment. He needs to go jump off a building.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip1381 View Post
                            If it is Jenn Bates, they better get a video camera up in that room!
                            Simulcast that for big $$$

Comment

League 42 is a baseball program for less fortunate kids.

Comment

Working...
                              X