No announcement yet.

All Valley Team Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, we got along this year (so far). Assuming that Holland is still here next season, he could give us a few minutes at the point, and we could afford to redshirt Henderson.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
      Everyone says that, but is no one else at least a little worried that baker and fvv could leave for the nba before their senior season? I am, especially if this year and next year we win a lot of games in the dance
      Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not. FVV is too small, too sneaky, and not athletic enough to get early attention from the NBA. He'll make a lot of money playing basketball if he stays healthy, but I'm not convinced it will be in the NBA, much less early. As for Baker, take a look at the mock drafts you see on various sites, and compare Ron to the guys who appear in them. I think he'll play in the league someday and do fine, but I'd be surprised if it's early. And he's certainly much too level headed to get lured away by agent/salesmen.

The guy who looks like an NBA player is Early, and even he didn't leave early, so to speak -- and wisely not.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
        Everyone says that, but is no one else at least a little worried that baker and fvv could leave for the nba before their senior season? I am, especially if this year and next year we win a lot of games in the dance
        ZERO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
          Fred wins POY.

Here the Numbers for anyone that didn't read the MVC Press Release PDF

http://cdn.streamlinetechnologies.co...3B4958BB7/2014 All-Conference.pdf
          "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Why do they have a picture of Tekele as defensive MVP with the ball? Shouldnt it be a picture of him guarding?
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              Why do they have a picture of Tekele as defensive MVP with the ball? Shouldnt it be a picture of him guarding?
              He stole it, obviously.

Comment

Maybe he had just stolen the ball. oops slow on typing.

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Comment

The Shocks are the all Valley team. Congrats to our whole team.
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Signman View Post
                    Maybe he had just stolen the ball. oops slow on typing.
                    Should be this pic. [img]
                    image.jpg

Looks like a shark, staring at a raw rump roast.

Comment

I don't have a problem with the pic of Tekele holding a ball for his Defensive POY picture.

My issue is that he's wearing last year's uni. So is Fred.

Seriously MVC? Can't even use pictures from the current year?
                      Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

enjoy the hardware photos
                        39K Followers, 51 Following, 3,525 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Wichita State Athletics (@goshockers)
                        "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

We dont need to pay him, just need to build a bigger office for qll the hardware.

Comment

Comment

FVV and Cotton don't look that much different in height. And neither on is standing up straight in that picture.

Comment

Not used to seeing the guys dressed up. A good-looking bunch!

Comment

Working...
                                X