Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StL I'm coming!!!

Comment

• A couple of those ticket scalper guys from outside the arena came in and sat in the row in front of me for today's game and after those dunks by Cle were rooting hard for WSU. One of them even went and bought a shocker hat at halftime and came back up and was cheering with us the rest of the game

Comment

• Does anyone know if we have another pep rally this morning?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          Does anyone know if we have another pep rally this morning?
          Yes, 11:00.
          Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Sorry if this has been discussed, but has there been any estimate of how many Shocker fans are here?
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
              Stuff like that is really short sighted. I understand why they say it, though. You get so used to a team because you play them all the time and you know exactly how beatable they are. They still think they can beat us because in years past they have usually been competitive. It's easy to say someone is over rated because you are living on a really broad definition of where that team is at. In their case, it wasn't that long ago that they were dominant in the Valley so they aren't really accepting that we are any better this year. Its just fun to throw your rivals under the bus because it makes you feel better about your team.

I get it. The really dumb thing about any Valley school rooting against us in the tournament to make themselves feel better is the money. I wonder exactly how much money their program immediately loses out on should we lose in the first round as opposed to going deep.

And how much money did their program earn this season because of our ranking in a year when they were mediocre at best?

Sorry you guys didn't crack the NIT...
              And the funny thing is that each team has had two, and a couple have had three, opportunities to expose us for our weaknesses and all we've done is beat those teams by larger margins down the stretch. It's sour grapes ultimately.
              "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                Sorry if this has been discussed, but has there been any estimate of how many Shocker fans are here?
                Expect in the neighborhood of 4,000 Shocker faithful at the MVC Championship game today.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  Expect in the neighborhood of 4,000 Shocker faithful at the MVC Championship game today.
                  Way more than that, there was an article saying we had 5500 on Friday alone. And there were even more than that yesterday. I'd guess 8-9000

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerMas View Post
                    Way more than that, there was an article saying we had 5500 on Friday alone. And there were even more than that yesterday. I'd guess 8-9000
                    Wow, it's hard to gauge with the set up of that arena. If we truly have that many today, God rest ISU's soul.

Comment

• Waiting to pick up my ticket.

Comment

• Last night's news broadcast on KWCH guessed between 7k and 7,500 at Saturday's game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                          Last night's news broadcast on KWCH guessed between 7k and 7,500 at Saturday's game.
                          I believe that I read on Kansas.com that they estimated 7500 at the game yesterday.
                          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerMas View Post
                            Surely the thousands of corporate sponsor and non-affiliated fans who will be there today will also be rooting for WSU as well. That would make the total about 15,000, right?

Comment

• Tournament central box score listed Saturday's attendance as 13,966. If it were 60% WSU, that would 8,400.
                              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                              ---------------------------------------
                              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Last Day

Well, here it is. Championship Sunday.

Yesterday was a lot like the day before.
                                Another Valley team took the floor, suffered a big time beat down & Shocker fans are celebrating all over STL.

Met a couple of Shockernet regulars - Doc & MoShock. The rest of you are here, just swamped out by the vast number of yellow shirts.

The street entrepreneurs indeed love WSU. They are making some serious coin this weekend.

Looking forward to more domination here in about 2 hours. Just don't see how InSU stays within 20 of this team. This WSU team is just that impressive.

That is all.
                                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                                X