WSU VERSUS MISSOURI STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    I ventured over to the Bear board and discovered that for the past couple of weeks they've been planning a bus trip to CKA with 30+ MSU fans. What I found interesting was that they are able to do it for about $50/ticket, with the "help" of CBSSports. I'm wondering how, exactly, CBSSports was able to help them secure 30+ tickets.
    Not to bump my own post, but does anyone find it odd that CBSSports has influence over the attendance at a game in Wichita being televised by ESPN? Did CBS somehow acquire a block of tickets?

Comment

Is it for real?
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
        Is it for real?
        Here'e the topic on their board. It's not an official release or anything, but it seems legit. The guy organizing it just doesn't say how CBSSports has helped.

Comment

I'm a little suspicious about it, but if it is real I have the following thoughts. What CBS Sports entity is it referring to? Could be the local CBS TV station sports department. He doesn't say how CBS Sports helped. Nothing to indicate that they provided the tickets. Could be the local TV station that helped with travel expenses or food.
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Here'e the topic on their board. It's not an official release or anything, but it seems legit. The guy organizing it just doesn't say how CBSSports has helped.
            I would guess it is just seats in the upper part of section 118. They seem to put extra road fans there. See Evansville women's team and Davidson had fans up there as well as did Indy State.

Comment

I ventured over to the Bear board and discovered that for the past couple of weeks they've been planning a bus trip to CKA with 30+ MSU fans. What I found interesting was that they are able to do it for about $50/ticket, with the "help" of CBSSports. I'm wondering how, exactly, CBSSports was able to help them secure 30+ tickets.
              30+ Mo State fans? So that's about one full set of teeth then?
              "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Originally posted by ccrunner101 View Post
                I would guess it is just seats in the upper part of section 118. They seem to put extra road fans there. See Evansville women's team and Davidson had fans up there as well as did Indy State.
                great right next to my seats it seems lol
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Make sure everyone is watching the weather. Some thinking the freezing rain and sleet may start late afternoon/early evening tomorrow. Still a couple variables in play. Will let the resident Meteorologist chime in with more info.

Comment

Anybody need tickets?

Sec 125 Row 33 & 34

4 tickets total

Comment

I remember Evansville last year on Senior day.
                      Fans and players stay focused and don't count the win before it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by calfan View Post
                        I remember Evansville last year on Senior day.
                        Fans and players stay focused and don't count the win before it happens.
                        Yup. WSU should win the game but MSU is better than boston college or Duquesne and look what those teams did to Syracuse and St. Louis. I think the shockers will be focused out of the gate after what happened in Springfield.

I want to see mcRUDER in tears by the end of this game. I'm also tired of Thurman filming his highlight reel during games against WSU.

Comment

30+ tickets? A MSU fan over on the Koch Arena Noise thread said there were two buses coming with about 95 on board.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox34 View Post
                            Anybody need tickets?

Sec 125 Row 33 & 34

4 tickets total
                            If these are still available, would you PM me? Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                              Is there a dress code for this game? Are we striping? Are we blacking or yellowing? Or is it anything goes batchit crazy sort of deal?
                              My thought on this has always been, have a little fun. Let Lynn pick the color scheme of the night. Between twitter, email and SN, it would be a fun tip of the cap to the first lady of Shocker Men's Basketball.
                              Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

@EnthusiAdams: My last trip to Wichita and my last regular season broadcast. Thanks in advance to all. Please feel free to say hello. I'll stay to meet you
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X