X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

83-57
    The Assman

Comment

We've had so many new (and relative??) threads, this has slipped to the second page so I am bumping it.

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
        Someone please explain to me how, with the stats so stacked in WSU's favor, did we get down by 19 with only one-fourth of the game left?

Comment

They took us to overtime because they were playing the best game they've ever played in the past 10 years. But we wore them down and slipped out the door with a win. This time, that won't happen. Not at our house. Our Shockers are looking way more dangerous as of late. 29 point home win. 20 point road win. I'm thinking we see similar results. Get ready to party.

Shockers - 76
          Da Bears - 59

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
            Someone please explain to me how, with the stats so stacked in WSU's favor, did we get down by 19 with only one-fourth of the game left?
            The same way Boston College beat Syracuse: Fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
              Missouri State does one thing better and that's make 3's. They got ahead because they made a lot of 3's.

Comment

Wasn't last year the first time Marshall had lost on Senior night, ever? I'm pretty sure that this team won't let that happen again. Even with all that is riding on it. The fact that we had all we could handle at their place will help even more.

Saturday can't get here soon enough, part of me is sad its the last game at Koch for the year but the up side of watching them make another tournament run is so much better. It wasn't long ago that we never knew if senior night would be the last home game or not depending on what tournament we were playing in. The 3 letter ones!

Comment

I ventured over to the Bear board and discovered that for the past couple of weeks they've been planning a bus trip to CKA with 30+ MSU fans. What I found interesting was that they are able to do it for about $50/ticket, with the "help" of CBSSports. I'm wondering how, exactly, CBSSports was able to help them secure 30+ tickets.

Comment

Gummy Bears - 49
                    WuShock Eats Gummy Bears - 88

Comment

Shox, 80

SWOMO, 68
                      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
                        Missouri State does one thing better and that's make 3's. They got ahead because they made a lot of 3's.
                        They shot over 60% from 3 in the first half, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          I ventured over to the Bear board and discovered that for the past couple of weeks they've been planning a bus trip to CKA with 30+ MSU fans. What I found interesting was that they are able to do it for about $50/ticket, with the "help" of CBSSports. I'm wondering how, exactly, CBSSports was able to help them secure 30+ tickets.
                          Don't look at me
                          I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                          If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

What time are Senior ceremonies?

Comment

In odious honor to Bobby Freaking Knight and his 1976 Hoosiers
                              31-0 - 76
                              19-11 - 19
                              that is all
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

The Show Me State - 58

The We Showed U (WSU) State - 85

Comment

Working...
                                X