Stand The Whole Game For History?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stand The Whole Game For History?

Do you believe we should stand the entire game to salute all this team has done, as they try and close out a perfect season??

I think it would be a great tribute and experience.
    The Assman

Would be awesome, but won't happen.
    Phi Alpha

Comment

Word of Mouth: Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Could get enough people to do it that the rest would have to follow along.
      The Assman

Comment

Or, if that isn't practical, and presuming we are bringing home a victory, stand for the last four minutes of the game.

Stand For The Final Four.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Honestly a solid third of our fanbase might have medical issues if this is attempted.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
            Honestly a solid third of our fanbase might have medical issues if this is attempted.
            You said what I was thinking.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              Or, if that isn't practical, and presuming we are bringing home a victory, stand for the last four minutes of the game.

Stand For The Final Four.
              I like it... The last 4 minutes.

Stand For the Final Four

Comment

Another thought I had. With two seniors from Canada, would it be OK and is there precedent and protocol to have the Canadian national anthem also sung or played?
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Another thought I had. With two seniors from Canada, would it be OK and is there precedent and protocol to have the Canadian national anthem also sung or played?
                  I don't think they even do that in hockey ;)
                  The Assman

Comment

Only if there was a team playing for Canada. Otherwise, you'd also need one for the Bahamas (Coleby).

Comment

Id be all for this.. Ill be at home standing the whole night!

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                        I don't think they even do that in hockey ;)
                        They do, at least in the NHL.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                          They do, at least in the NHL.
                          I was just going for humor, but it's always good to be accurate as well :)
                          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            That was the first thing that popped into my mind when I read the op.

Comment

Too many of our fans are in their 80s and 90s (they even showed a fan who was 100 at one game) to stand the whole game. But the final 4 minutes should be very doable.

Comment

Working...
                              X