Greg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockertroll View Post
    Bill Self may not look very happy but he's got some humility and knows when to admit when his team blows....Marshall on the other hand continues to sound and look angry in life.....PLAY ANGRY LIKE COACH!
    This may be the single worst troll fail. KU fans are absolutely the most insecure bunch. Go back to your basement and stroking it to pictures of godselfgod.
    "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Any reason why a KU troll, admitting that he's a troll, is allowed to continually post? I mean, yes it's funny to make fun of its grammar, ignorance, and representation of the KU fan base, but I'm already bored of it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Bill Self may not look very happy but he's got some humility and knows when to admit when his team blows....Marshall on the other hand continues to sound and look angry in life.....PLAY ANGRY LIKE COACH!
        You don't know the man so go back to wherever you came from. When you have facts to shore up your opinion (only I don't think this is YOUR opinion -- you don't seem intelligent enough to have one of your own so you just parrot something you may have heard from other losers). Go away and skulk someplace else. We have better things to do with our time - like win. Bye-bye now.

Comment

Hahahahaha, are you joking? Your fan base doesn't know the definition of humility! And Bill is not nearly as humble as you make him out to be. Bill takes his cheap shots at other teams, the same as anyone else.

Comment

Blogger are only anonymous dreamer of ideas...

It's ridiculous how some nobody speculates how Wake Forest is after Gregg Marshall. I'm sure they're are school atheltic directors that will be searching for new coaches. In my opinion WF isn't a step up. He already has a national power program with recognition regardless if certain media and coaches attempt to reduce the team by indicating it's "mid-major". Nothing mediocre or average about WSU Shockers when it comes to Baseball and Basketball they're high major division I programs. Good Luck WF Dreamer in your hopes of a better coach for 2015.

Comment

Go Texas!

Comment

Isportsweb recently had an article that Wake Forest is pursuing Greg Marshall. In said article the writer states,

"I’ve heard multiple people question his personality or hint that he may have a personality similar to John Calipari of Kentucky. I don’t know much about his personality and I’m not a huge fan of Calipari, but by golly is that exactly what Wake Forest needs."

http://isportsweb.com/2014/02/19/wake-forest-basketball-pursuing-gregg-marshall/

Was just wondering how legit that claim is? What do folks in and around Wichita think of him? Is he well liked among his peers? He does not seem very personable and comes off as arrogant and angry in all his interviews. Just speculation, but maybe Marshall isn't able to schedule anyone because of his personality? Being compared to Calipari....ouch?
                Who is this Greg you speak of?

Comment

I think this is the point where the troll expects us to go into a collective panic. Instead we're way too secure for that, and it's the troll that's blowing the gasket over his insecurity about Self. LOL! Please go back to your insecure Jayhawk message board.
                  Last edited by Shocker-maniac; February 22, 2014, 03:01 PM.
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA All of 3 posts before you out yourself. I bet your girlfriend just loves your self control.

Comment

I thought HCGM has already inked a deal with Baylor?

Baylor Football, Baylor Football Recruiting, Baylor University, Baylor Football, Baylor Athletics, Baylor Bears, BU Basketball, BU Baseball, Baylor, Big 12 Sports, Bears, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Schedule, News, SicEm365
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Kind of sucks not to be the best team in your state, doesn't it? Just a word of advice. If you have to blow off steam, you will get a better reception on your own board. Not the we don't enjoy being in your head. We have waited a long time to have KU fans be frustrated enough to become this amusing.
                        The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA All of 3 posts before you out yourself. I bet your girlfriend just loves your self control.
                          Girlfriend? You rate his social skills and EIQ higher than I. :)
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I think that it would be beyond hilarious that, after all of the trash talk, if it was KU that was actually the first ever one seed to lose to a sixteen. So many KU fans have thrown that in my face that the payback would be amazing. It's too bad that we probably won't find out this year because KU likely isn't gonna finish well enough to get a one seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                              I think that it would be beyond hilarious that, after all of the trash talk, if it was KU that was actually the first ever one seed to lose to a sixteen. So many KU fans have thrown that in my face that the payback would be amazing. It's too bad that we probably won't find out this year because KU likely isn't gonna finish well enough to get a one seed.
                              They almost lost as a 2 seed in the first round back in 2003. They won by 5 as a 1 seed last year.

They also lost to an 11 seed in 2011, when they were the overall 1 seed.

And that's not even counting their history with Valley schools. Their room for smack is actually quite limited.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

He gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X