Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Thoughts

We need a Random Thoughts thread where people can just spew off the wall Shocker basketball related stuff.

Like:

1) I think the Shocker bandwagon fan of the year award should go to Dillion's grocery stores.

2) Someone out there is driving a sweet truck with this tag: PLANGRY

Well done!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

As you know, I love "Random Thoughts".

Some of us ‘older farts’ would like to hear some K&TG and EW&F during Saturday night’s post-game celebration…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

I Love Lamp.
        Attached Files
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Someone out there is driving a sweet truck with this tag: PLANGRY

Well done!
          How do you know they don't mean Plan Girly!

Comment

More cowbell.

Comment

Have I swallowed the blue pill or the red pill this season?

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                Have I swallowed the blue pill or the red pill this season?
                SN probably isn't the forum to deal with your swallow strategy...just sayin.

Comment

I viralled off of the blue pills.
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

The coo coo clock in front of me at the games gets on my nerves.

Comment

Oh, and the smooth lyrics of James "JT" Taylor above really made my day. Thanks WstateU!

Comment

bigdawg wrote:
                        shocktheheart wrote:
                        Pinkie wrote:Wichita St is undefeated because the Shox are good and the teams they've played haven't been. It's lunacy to think about a dozen other teams wouldn't also be undefeated playing their schedule. As ******* pointed out, their only "quality" win is really SLU. But look at SLU, they are highly ranked only because they also haven't played anyone worth a damn. It's sort of the perfect storm for WSU.
                        Does Syracuse go undefeated with WSU's schedule?
                        Probably yes. I'll go one further and say if Creighton was still in the Valley they would be undefeated and not Wichita St.

I screwed up and went to MVCfans and now I'm confused. If Creighton was still in the valley does that mean that they would have won the two Out of Conference games they lost or does it mean that if Creighton would have played WSU schedule they would have won at the Undefeated in A10 conference 1st place team vs losing at a neutral site against the 4th place A10 team?

Oh, and Canadian Hockey cheats and we could blow your country off the face of this earth if we wanted to and besides your healthcare system sucks.
                        Last edited by jdmee; February 21, 2014, 01:46 PM.

Comment

OT : The Shockers RPI ranking is currently 7, our RPI is .6441 and SOS is .5279 with a SOS forecast of 103 according to the RPI Forecast today at 10:07 AM. ESPN has our BPI at 87.2, we have an average seed of 1.21 on BracketMatrix.com. I'm not sure what all these numbers mean, but I know we're ranked 3rd in the country and have a great chance to be a number 1 seed. Oh, and this makes me smile.

You give me a chance to offer random thoughts and I get all analytical...... weird
                          Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; February 22, 2014, 01:03 AM. Reason: gr

Comment

I was in Springfield, MO the year the Lady Shocks finished off their 29-0 volleyball season with a win over the Bears. Interesting that I have never seen anyone cut-down a Volleyball net. Maybe we would have if we had been at home.

Sure would have been fun to cut down the VB nets at KU a couple year ago.

Of course, Lambo's office would get pretty cluttered I suppose if it had all of his championship VB nets hanging on the wall.

Comment

High school games are played in quarters. NBA games are played in quarters. Why are college games played in halves? TV timeouts could be at the under 5:00 and at the end of the quarter. I have always thought this is strange.

Comment

Working...
                              X