No announcement yet.

Arch Madness Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm planning on just scalping on Sunday. As for pissing off the other schools by using their seats? That assumes they have enough people show up to actually give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
      I'm planning on just scalping on Sunday. As for pissing off the other schools by using their seats? That assumes they have enough people show up to actually give a ****.
      Exactly. If they don't have any fans showing up, all the better, WSU fans will occupy their entire allotment along the preferred sideline seating. If they do, they will be dispersed amongst WSU fans.

Comment

Any suggestions on the best way to approach buying tickets from the scalpers? Any scalper locations seem to have better seats? 1st time my friend and I are trying this.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
          Any suggestions on the best way to approach buying tickets from the scalpers? Any scalper locations seem to have better seats? 1st time my friend and I are trying this.

Thanks
          Eh no specific area for better seats, scalpers are all over the area. They'll try and give you a high price right off the bat, don't be afraid to come back with a low ball offer because if they don't accept it you can just say fine I'll go get tickets from one of the other scalpers a few feet away.
          Shox-4-Life

Comment

Originally posted by KochHead22 View Post
            Eh no specific area for better seats, scalpers are all over the area. They'll try and give you a high price right off the bat, don't be afraid to come back with a low ball offer because if they don't accept it you can just say fine I'll go get tickets from one of the other scalpers a few feet away.
            Thanks! As a follow up, do any of the scalpers have good tickets? Or should we hunt down unfortunates who have lost?

Comment

Some scalpers have good tickets but it's just hit and miss finding them. If you're going to be in town Thursday I recommend going to the arena after the two Thursday games are ending and trying to buy all session passes from fans of the teams that lost.
              Shox-4-Life

Comment

Working...
              X