Arch Madness Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness Tickets

Finally got my airfare to be in STL for Arch Madness.

I know this is an annual discussion.

I think things are going to be pretty competitive in the "open marketplace" (scalping). Many school allotments are gone. Looking at ticketmaster it seems that only upper deck tics are left.

Is it possible to buy through other schools (i.e. Loyola, E-Ville)?

What are folk's experience with buying outside?

I called the WSU ticket office today for tix and they actually told me to call Loyola for tix and that WSU's allotment is sold out. At the game last night, all the timeout games and giveaways were for MVC tourney tix.

Comment

I'm probably looking at 3 all-sess tickets plus a Saturday-Sunday ticket.

Comment

IF we enter the tournament undefeated, “Ray, people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come."

Actually, we might single handedly save this years tournament.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          IF we enter the tournament undefeated, “Ray, people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come."

Actually, we might single handedly save this years tournament.
          Yep. We will bring 6k+ plus and if we end up in a close game we still might not have the home-crowd advantage. We're the hunted now, not just from MVC schools but from the rest of the country and people will want to see #1 go down.

Comment

The Purina deal isn't too bad. http://www.archmadness.com/discounts/default/

4 tickets, 4 sodas and 2 popcorns for $60

Comment

The Valley, CBS Sports and tournament sponsors all want WSU playing Sunday afternoon at 33-0; Cha-Ching!!
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

IMHO, WSU would come to STL undefeated, but probably would lose on Saturday. I'm not a prophet and thus can't foretell future. But from experience, that's the way it usually is as you probably have known that the conference tournaments sometimes don't have significant meanings to some teams.
                As an "undefeated", WSU earns #1 seed coming to the tournament. It makes more sense to let another MVC team earned an automatic berth.
                In the past I was criticized for this kind of opinion (during the MT sweet 16 season). I may be criticized again, I guess
                Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                  Yep. We will bring 6k+ plus and if we end up in a close game we still might not have the home-crowd advantage. We're the hunted now, not just from MVC schools but from the rest of the country and people will want to see #1 go down.
                  Of course they want to see WSU go down, we're the villains. That's why we dress in black! I LOVE being the villain in the CBB world!
                  I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                  If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                    IMHO, WSU would come to STL undefeated, but probably would lose on Saturday. I'm not a prophet and thus can't foretell future. But from experience, that's the way it usually is as you probably have known that the conference tournaments sometimes don't have significant meanings to some teams.
                    As an "undefeated", WSU earns #1 seed coming to the tournament. It makes more sense to let another MVC team earned an automatic berth.
                    In the past I was criticized for this kind of opinion (during the MT sweet 16 season). I may be criticized again, I guess
                    When WSU rolls into Arch Madness undefeated they will be playing like their hair is on fire. They WILL play on Sunday and they will finally get this MVC tourney monkey off their Back. And I am not a prophet either.
                    "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Originally posted by LandStander View Post
                      Of course they want to see WSU go down, we're the villains. That's why we dress in black! I LOVE being the villain in the CBB world!
                      In the "It's nearly impossible to believe" category, WSU potentially could put away the black uniforms for the year after the Bradley game.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        In the "It's nearly impossible to believe" category, WSU potentially could put away the black uniforms for the year after the Bradley game.
                        Buts that's when we make our magical transformation into the hero on our way to a national championship!
                        I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                        If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

As an "undefeated", WSU earns #1 seed coming to the tournament.
                          If you are saying we have a #1 NCAA Tournament seed locked down heading into St. Louis and that a loss in the first or second game could not derail that seeding, you are not correct.

It makes more sense to let another MVC team earned an automatic berth.
                          Given that our seed in the dance is not etched in stone....I will disagree with maximum vigor.

Comment

It makes more sense to let another MVC team earned an automatic berth.
                            I don't recall Northern Iowa giving us that opportunity in 2010. Granted, they weren't angling for a 1 seed, but they were pretty confident about their NCAA bid before the MVC final.
                            78-65

Comment

Stolen off of MVCFans. Assigned seating for each school.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X