No announcement yet.

**WSU @ Loyola - Chicago Official Game Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw the sign also and now I know. Wouldn't recognize a pair of 'Cargo" shorts if I saw em.

Comment

• Lotsa pockets
      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• They are the longer khaki (usually) shorts that look like you would wear in a safari, with the big exterior pockets.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Implying (with the hair) that Ron is living in the past a bit.

Comment

• Damn. I usually wear cargo shorts.

I guess Im not as cool as Drake of Loyola students.

The crosses I must bear...
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
              Lotsa pockets
              He needs all those pockets so he can lug around all the hardware.
              "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• Cargo shorts are perfect for a safari, or a trip to Home Depot.

Anyone over the age of 40 is safe wearing Cargo shorts, if you still wear shorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  They are the longer khaki (usually) shorts that look like you would wear in a safari, with the big exterior pockets.
                  I can live with that. Always nice to have a place for my pocket protector and more than one is just a bonus. Not sure I see the problem. Buts sometimes my dang Coke bottom, horn-rimmed glasses tend to fog up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    Damn. I usually wear cargo shorts.

I guess Im not as cool as Drake of Loyola students.

The crosses I must bear...
                    Lord, that's all I have in my drawers... "That's what she said!"
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                      Cargo shorts are perfect for a safari, or a trip to Home Depot.

Anyone over the age of 40 is safe wearing Cargo shorts, if you still wear shorts.
                      Whew, thanks! I always accessorize with 'knee high' black socks. :)
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                        Cargo shorts are for losers according to the fashionistas.

Then maybe if the Drake players wore cargo shorts they wouldn't suck. Hell, maybe they should wear them as part of their uni's.
                        "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• I will also add that if Old Navy sells them, they must be in style.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I don't often walk the golf course but when I do my cargos are full of beers.
                            One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• That might have been the biggest fail sign ever.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Whew, thanks! I always accessorize with 'knee high' black socks. :)
                                You need to get some argyles.

Comment

Working...
                                X