No announcement yet.

#2 Wichita State @ Evansville Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we just have a twitter hate thread?
    "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Shox undefeated when Baker has 2 dunks.

Ron Baker has lost what, games in his career?

Ron effing Baker.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• With Ron starting to look fully healthy, watch out. You don't want to go to war…

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
          Jeff ******* ‏@GoodmanESPN · 1m
          @boblutz I agree with you, Bob. Just having some fun. Trust me, I don't take myself too seriously. I think Wichita is really, really good.
          6:25 PM - 16 Feb 2014

Reply to @GoodmanESPN @boblutz
          boblutz ‏@boblutz · 11s
          @GoodmanESPN The Shockers are really, really good. One of the teams in the mix to win it all, I believe. Time will tell.
          Nice cop out.

Really, really good = about #10.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
            So dreamy
            LOL! Reading back through this thread. Baker played exactly like in my dreams!!!
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Seriously, it's laughable at this point. I can't believe he works for ESPN. Anyone could do his job.
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                Is her dad still alive? Huge Shocker fan.
                If you are thinking of Buck he is her uncle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                  The number of women getting pregnant tonight in Evansville is going to be quite high if Ron keeps this up.
                  Another gem!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• When Bob Lutz is calling you out for being a Shocker hater, you know you've gone off the deep end.

Comment

• boblutz ‏@bob:lutz 10m
                      @GoodmanESPN And on that point, we agree. MVC criticism is fair. I do it myself.

Jeff GoodmanVerified account‏@GoodmanESPN 3m
                      @bob:lutz That's my only point. Difficult to hand Wichita a No. 1 seed when Shockers may only beat one NCAA team entering tourney.

boblutz ‏@bob:lutz 1m
                      @GoodmanESPN Difficult, maybe. But other than Florida and Syracuse, who else is it easy to give one to?

Jason Verbeckmoes ‏@vbird53: 18s
                      @GoodmanESPN @bob:lutz SOS is only a tool to evaluate. There are other measures to gather info

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                        When Bob Lutz is calling you out for being a Shocker hater, you know you've gone off the deep end.
                        Sports Daily should be good tomorrow :-)
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                          I don't understand the faux outrage from the pundits about our ranking. We finished in the top 4 last year and are an arguably a better team this year.
                          Other than the two the Gs, there isn't a lot from anyone that matters...
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I don't understand the faux outrage from the pundits about our ranking. We finished in the top 4 last year and are an arguably a better team this year.
                            but we haven't played anyone..... If we had kansas's schedule we would have the exact same record as kansas which OBVIOUSLY means we suck

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                              so he's saying we would be Kansas?
                              Pretty much

Comment

Our schedule, which we tried to upgrade, didn't pan out as well as planned. So, that automatically means we're not as good as advertised. Even when we keep winning the way Top 5 teams are supposed to win, we don't get credit for it by a couple of douchebags.

Our last loss was in April of 2013 by 4 to a team called Louisville. That's just a terrible fact.

Wichita State: The only team in America that gets criticized for winning.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X