No announcement yet.

NCAA Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, someone feel free to correct me, but IF WSU and KU end up in St. Louis, I don't believe it's possible that CU can be there too. 8 teams go to each site. 2 brackets of 4. 1v16 and 8v9 or 2v15 7v10 seem to be the only logical possibilities at this point. Highly unlikely CU is falling to a 7. Also, they couldn't match up KState with KU, but I suppose they could be a 7-8-9-10 seed (maybe even likely?) BUT that wouldn't be a "protected seed" for us, by anyone's assertion, or that's at least what I think.

Comment

Yup they are gonna hate it but Creighton going to end up in Milwaukee I bet.
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        By the way, someone feel free to correct me, but IF WSU and KU end up in St. Louis, I don't believe it's possible that CU can be there too. 8 teams go to each site. 2 brackets of 4. 1v16 and 8v9 or 2v15 7v10 seem to be the only logical possibilities at this point. Highly unlikely CU is falling to a 7. Also, they couldn't match up KState with KU, but I suppose they could be a 7-8-9-10 seed (maybe even likely?) BUT that wouldn't be a "protected seed" for us, by anyone's assertion, or that's at least what I think.
        You are right.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I believe KSU or Creighton could be in our pod of 4 if they seed was right but a team like Missouri or St Louis would be too close to the host site I believe. I also believe there is something weird in that San Diego State cant play in San Diego and will have to go to Spokane.
          Last edited by ccrunner101; February 20, 2014, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Correct about CU.

KSU could be sent to STL since the top 4 seed lines are only protected against a "home court disadvantage" for the round of 64 (the "second round" in the modern 68 team bracket). That protection does not apply beyond that game, so KSU would be fair game as an opponent in the round of 32.

Here is a link to the guidelines: http://www.ncaa.com/content/di-princ...ures-selection

Comment

WUDRWU, you are correct, two highest seeds would be placed in the Lou. So as a projected 1, they would have a 16 then a 8-9 as the other game in our session. If KU - a projected two ends up higher than CU - projected 2-3 then KU would get the benefit and go to St. Louis as well and the other game in there session would be a 7-10. As much as both of those fan bases are completely untolerable to be around, I think that I would rather be in the city with the Bluejay fans as opposed to KU fans.

Comment

Haven't I heard something in the past about school A taking school B's ticket allotment and selling their unwanted tickets? School B being a 15 or 16 seed that doesn't have enough fans to fill their allotment.

Comment

Originally posted by ccrunner101 View Post
                  What offer are you talking about? I had been looking at them for the last month+ and best available was always like row 25 behind the goal or mid court upperdeck. I pulled the trigger on 5 two weeks ago. I would suggest buying now as I feel like it is up to about a 90% chance we are there. If we wouldn't be, I assume it would be KU and Creighton and Im sure they will buy for way more than we paid for them.
                  I just got a single so that might be why. Mine was around Free throw line extended 20 rows up.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Ya I went ahead and ordered 3 last week for all session and got sec 110 row cc. I figured I better not take any chances lol
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I got a couple on Sunday, also in 110, but higher up.

Comment

Quick question, will there be single game tickets available or tickets only available in all-session passes??
                        Shox-4-Life

Comment

Originally posted by KochHead22 View Post
                          Quick question, will there be single game tickets available or tickets only available in all-session passes??
                          You can buy single session tickets or all session (NCAA website). If you get them from WSU, you'll get the session with the Shockers game and then the next session ticket as the Shox move on.

Comment

Me, my room mate, brother, and a friend just got 4 tickets in 109 today.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                              Heck yes we did.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                                What row? Curious cause I bought 3 in 109 DD about a week ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X