NCAA Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tickets?

Does anyone know when the forms will be mailed out to season ticket holders to reserve NCAA Tickets - I can't remember when they mailed them out last year - but I am pretty sure it was before we left for St. Louis.

If we go land in St. Louis, I sure hope you have alot of SASO points because I wouldnt depends on getting them from WSU.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I went to but online but the prices were omfg. I'll scalp

Comment

Odds of ending up in St Louis?

75% or greater as of right now?

Comment

Actually just called the ticket office today. They said they mailed something out today for season ticket holders.

Comment

I have tickets to STL NCAA so.... it's up to you wsu....
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Literally 10 days ago you could have gotten 15th row lowerbowl centercourt tickets direct from the NCAA for 240 dollars....y'all should have pounced like I did.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Got a tix form today from WSU

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  Literally 10 days ago you could have gotten 15th row lowerbowl centercourt tickets direct from the NCAA for 240 dollars....y'all should have pounced like I did.
                  What offer are you talking about? I had been looking at them for the last month+ and best available was always like row 25 behind the goal or mid court upperdeck. I pulled the trigger on 5 two weeks ago. I would suggest buying now as I feel like it is up to about a 90% chance we are there. If we wouldn't be, I assume it would be KU and Creighton and Im sure they will buy for way more than we paid for them.

Comment

Just bought 3 last night.

I have a question for those who have attended 2nd and 3rd round games in the past. How good are the seats that can be purchased through WSU? My idea is to try and get 3 of those then sell the ones I bought last night. However, if the seats aren't that great then I won't bother with the risk or hassle.

Comment

The seats we had in SLC last year were very good (maybe 250-350 Shocker fans), they were about the FT line, 12 rows up. I'm not holding my breath for this year, not a lot of SASO points posted to my account.

Comment

My SASO points puts me in the high double digits. I've been told they don't expect to be able to sell beyond 50-75 places, at most.

I've purchased mine, so if we just happen to sneak in, I'll be looking to sell mine, face value or less for WSU fans. Extraordinary profit for CU or KU fans.

Comment

Shouldn't we wait until we're off the bubble to start talking about this?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            My SASO points puts me in the high double digits. I've been told they don't expect to be able to sell beyond 50-75 places, at most.

I've purchased mine, so if we just happen to sneak in, I'll be looking to sell mine, face value or less for WSU fans. Extraordinary profit for CU or KU fans.
                            Please 'splain further.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                              Please 'splain further.
                              IF it's St. Louis, yes, they expect the demand from 1-100 to be nearly universal. I'm not sure, but I think 350 is the number, BEFORE players and coaches get theirs. Maybe there are 250 after that? 75 X 4 = 300 and then I'm out. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X