No announcement yet.

Northern Iowa In-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Ref I guess that would make WIchita State a Jr. High program because UNI has now won 7 in the Valley and four more than Wichita State :cry:
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      well crap

theres no moral victorys but way to come back at the end of the half and OT
      Maybe Gal has learned to shoot 3s?

Comment

• This is such a tough season.

I go from jumping up in the air celebrating for one of the few times this year, then going to throwing shite!

Shox showed some damn heart tonight. Some big heart.

Hopefully, this kind of toughness carries over when we have some horses.

I really feel for these kids, they are giving everything that they have and it just never seems to be good enough. This is just too bad.

The other team never seems to miss when we need a miss.

Dammit!
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• We win if they made that goal tending call

I'm out. I just ... I can't ... gosh darn it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood
            Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
            well crap

he was awesome wasnt he

Comment

• Our karma must be in the dumps, because they made three after three, guys who don't make threes, free throw after free throw, guys who don't even make free throws.

This is just sickening

Comment

• Nice effort by the guys tonight and Gal finally showed up at the end of a game with some big shots.

Still sucks losing to UNI without the 7 footer and Coleman in OT. Not looking forward to SIU Saturday off a big win and this heartbreaker for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                  Originally posted by Rosewood
                  Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                  well crap

he was awesome wasnt he
                  I have so little to complain about other than the refs other than a few possessions where we took quick 3s in the 2nd and a slow start to the 2nd. Gal finally showed me that HE CAN make those shots he has talked about.

Comment

• It is incredibly frustrating. Is this 7 games lost by 3 or less points? M.K. said but I was experiencing an out of mind experience so I missed it.

Keep the faith Shocks!
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Cant help thinking all this will help us later either in St Louis or next year. :posterwu: 8)
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Shocks showed some great heart tonight especially Matt, PJ and Gal.

I'm starting to feel better about our chances in the MVC Tournament. We had absolutley nothing go our way this year, so Lady Luck owes us a whole season worth of bounces, rolls, officiating calls and luck come tournament time.

:goshocks:

Comment

• Matt went down at the end there--I wonder if he was ok. They showed him shaking hands with the UNI players but his head was down and he wasn't making any eye contact. I hope that was just because he was dejected...

On another note... great effort. Execution wasn't always as it should be, but effort alone almost won it.

So close. I thought we were going to pull that one out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood
                            We win if they made that goal tending call
                            We win in regulation if we make just one of the about 6 or 7 point blank shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                              Shocks showed some great heart tonight especially Matt, PJ and Gal.

I'm starting to feel better about our chances in the MVC Tournament. We had absolutley nothing go our way this year, so Lady Luck owes us a whole season worth of bounces, rolls, officiating calls and luck come tournament time.

:goshocks:
                              I agree. We've made enough deposits in the luck bank. It's time for some withdrawing...

Comment

• Anyways, the guys played there hearts out. Gal played great, Matt played great, PJ played great.

Just sad to see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X