Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
    No. Also new samsung hardware end of the month if you must go android
    I really don't want to go Android. But Im just so damn intrigued by the Nexus. I barely use all the bells and whistles now so the the samsung honestly is just to much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
      REALLY debating giving up my iPhone for that.
      it's a fantastic phone. Having an iPhone 5 for work and this for personal. No contest. Google/LG > Apple
      Go Shocks!!

Comment

• Coleby just got away with assault on that block.

Comment

• That reply of the Colby block was beautiful

Comment

• Man. We are just on the verge of crushing their soul. But cant get over the edge.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Haha, the Sycamore that just got swatted by Kadeem looked like a scared little girl on the floor.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• He's only got 1 point, but this has to be the best Kadeem has played in 2014. He looks great.

Comment

• Playing great, except getting out rebounded 10-9. I'll take that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dshocker View Post
                    it's a fantastic phone. Having an iPhone 5 for work and this for personal. No contest. Google/LG > Apple
                    Let's take this into the street after the game. Is give you gps coordinates but the location services can be iffy on the nexus 5.

Comment

• Wish Fred could have converted in transition there.

Keep it up!
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                        I really don't want to go Android. But Im just so damn intrigued by the Nexus. I barely use all the bells and whistles now so the the samsung honestly is just to much.
                        I just can't ever leave the stability of iOS ever again. I need my phone 24/7 and I can't handle random android quirks. Plus I need a quality camera so really it starts and stops with the 5S.

Now back to the game.

Comment

• Did Kadeem remark about the poor guy's heritage after that rejection?
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Early and Van Vleet have rested quite a bit this half.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I get that Larry Bird was a stud. But it was 40 years ago people. What have they done since?
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• That series where Ron shut down Arop, created and as far as I can tell teleported the ball in for a three, and then poked the ball out as Odum slashed to the basket was one of the best thirty second stretches I've seen from anyone on the team this year.

Unfortunate the next possession he was responsible for the shot clock violation, but oh well.
                                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                                X