Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS INDIANA STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSION.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS INDIANA STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSION.

Here's the deal of deals. How does our beloved Shocks go 24-0? Winning the Valley is of essence and winning this game would be a black and yellow feather in our Shocker caps.

How do we win this game? Keep in mind, we are the best road team in the Country when comparing the last 3 years. Thus, just do what we have been doing. Rebound, get FVV, Baker, and Early 'who is never late' to the line as much as possible. Defense wins Championships and the Shockers do much of that with the very best of the best. Keep Mr. Odum's productions to a mild roar. If we do these things, we take a giant leap to win another game in our quest to progress forward in a positive way, one game at a time. No rushing the court for them if we take care of our buswax.

X-Man and Carr +MTXE + playing angry= V for Victory---70

Timber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--61
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Cheese Johnson 71,
    Carl Nicks 58

Comment

This is the road trip the Shocks have been waiting for. A chance to really put an exclamation point on a remarkable season. Cle has played much better on the road in Valley games than he has played at home. Let's hope that trend continues. Hopefully, Ron will find the range from deep although most teams are trying to make sure he doesn't beat them from the perimeter. It's always a guessing game to figure out who will be the guy to step up for the Shocks.

Comment

WSU - 87
        Indy St - 57

Comment

Been looking forward to this one for a while.
          Shockers by 7.
          Ron gets over 20 for the first time in a while.

Comment

This will definitely be a tough road stretch. Both Indiana State and UNI have the most potential for streaks of greatness. Definitely gotta stay focused, hungry, and humble. I say the Shox win a well played game by both teams.

Shockers - 75
            Indy St. - 64

Comment

Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
              Been looking forward to this one for a while.
              Shockers by 7.
              Ron gets over 20 for the first time in a while.
              Gentleman's wager on that last one?

Comment

The Shox have a bad habit of playing to the level of the opponent. That cost them some games last year, but this year's team seems to have a little better mental fortitude.

The Shox have been winning games by playing 20 - 30 minutes of the game and playing the rest from the bus. 20 - 30 minutes probably isn't enough to win this game. I don't think the Shox need to be on their game all 40 minutes, but 30 - 35 is going to be required.

The Shox had Odum figured out in Wichita. If they can hold him down to looking like a role player again, it's an easy win, but I'm not leaning that direction. Odum is not likely to have 2 bad games in a row against any team.

I'm going with a single digit win in the range of 74 - 68.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Well, if you ask @jturner38:, this game will be over before tipoff..

I agree.

72-56. WSU.
                  The Assman

Comment

Our team loves playing on the road. I feel more comfortable when they're on the road, than at home. I think they'll be up for the challenge. I think the team is tired of wading through the Loyola's and Evansville's of the world where they can't even get up for games.

Best road team in the nation in the last 3 years. Nuff said.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                      Gentleman's wager on that last one?
                      You're on. Want anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        The Shox have a bad habit of playing to the level of the opponent. That cost them some games last year, but this year's team seems to have a little better mental fortitude.

The Shox have been winning games by playing 20 - 30 minutes of the game and playing the rest from the bus. 20 - 30 minutes probably isn't enough to win this game. I don't think the Shox need to be on their game all 40 minutes, but 30 - 35 is going to be required.

The Shox had Odum figured out in Wichita. If they can hold him down to looking like a role player again, it's an easy win, but I'm not leaning that direction. Odum is not likely to have 2 bad games in a row against any team.

I'm going with a single digit win in the range of 74 - 68.
                        softball.

i think the shockers will need 40 minutes of their best game.

Comment

While AZ and Cuse have begun to feel the pressure of being undefeated--AZ losing in the process--this team seams to thrive on the prospect of proving everyone wrong. Not only do the Shocks not want to lose, they want to be the only one left standing and relish the challenge.

The thing I saw in the EU game that impressed me, was when we got behind, you could see Early leading the charge--his attempt at a steal that carried him out of bounds showed the team it was time to step it up...

We win with more intensity at the start and do what EU did here--take the crowd out early--and we win a tough one.

X Man 70
                          Bird Man 62

Comment

Since everyone of our guys seem to like playing in front of hostile crowds I hope the crowd stays into it and propels the Shocks to a comfortable win.

Comment

Frankly, i'm getting tired of our team having to "turn it up" halfway through the first half. I don't understand why we can't start the game playing with that level of intensity. It's almost as if we coast at the beginning to see what the other team is doing and they are the one's coming out ready to play. Please start the next game with the killer instinct we know you have. InState will not fold like the Aces.

Comment

Working...
                              X