No announcement yet.

Jan 30 Lunardi bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching that video, who effing cares about Lunardi???

It was Prim Siripipat who got my attention!
    Attached Files
    That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuttyhunk View Post
      I have to agree with Shoxmvc. One loss would unfortunately knock you back to a 3, I think. You guys do not get the respect that you deserve. It is going to take one more ff to wake these people up. That would be a very tough bracket though, but as you know from the teams that you beat last year, you have to beat good teams to advance anyway.

It looks like you started from right where you left off last year. Guts, tenacity, confidence and experience are ingredients required to get to the ff. You had all of them last year. Maybe a little short on tournament finals experience, but from what I am seeing this year, you will be a real nightmare for those in your bracket.

FWIW, we thought we would start right from where we left off, as well. Wrong. Losing Dieng and Siva was a greater loss of the guts, tenacity, confidence and experience than we wanted to admit. That is a great example of a great team being more than the sum of it's parts. We got some good players in this year, but had to take all the pieces apart and put them back together again. We think that we may have turned the corner towards getting back nearer that point. Tonight's game with Cincinnati will tell us something and we will go into Cinci and Memphis at the end of February. We win two or three of those games and we may be relevant again. Good luck to you guys.
      Well, so much for that theory. Cincinnati 69 Louisville 66

Comment

Originally posted by rZ View Post
        After watching that video, who effing cares about Lunardi???

It was Prim Siripipat who got my attention!
        The Dude abides!

Comment

Get us to March healthy and playing well and I don't care where they put us, I like our chances!
          Last edited by boyshocker; January 31, 2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Bracketology is like fantasy football reading material.

Fun to look at and imagine the what ifs but ultimately doesn't matter and not worth stressing out about.
            ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
            www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Working...
            X