MVC Tournament attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC Tournament attendance

The Illinois State beat writer tweeted today that WSU has sold 2391 tickets. ISUr is 2nd with 525.

I can't speak too much to this since I can't make it, but Sycamore fans need to step it up, a lot.

What is the record for tickets sold through the school by one team and what is the record for WSU?

Comment

I think CU cleared 4000 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        I think CU cleared 4000 last year.
        Yeah, last year was their "dream season" and the rest of us were just along for the ride...

Comment

Team by team totals given here.

Basically, we've sold ~2400 so far and the other MVC schools are averaging ~300. Walk ups will probably be dominated by WSU in similar fashion.

Comment

So, we don't even know how many tickets that half of the Valley schools have sold. I'm just gonna assume it's 0.

EDIT: I've been beaten

Comment

"The remaining five MVC schools — Drake, Evansville, Loyola, Missouri State and Southern Illinois — are all at the minimum required sale of 225."

This is just sad. I'm glad we keep catering to the Illinois schools. Clearly it is working.

Comment

Well at least ISUb is stepping it up. A record number of tickets sold for them. A whopping 500.

Comment

I still think alot of shocker fans wont go to the mvc tourney and just wait it out to go to the NCAA tourney assuming we will be put in st. louis
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    "The remaining five MVC schools — Drake, Evansville, Loyola, Missouri State and Southern Illinois — are all at the minimum required sale of 225."
                    This is just sad. I'm glad we keep catering to the Illinois schools. Clearly it is working.
                    It is long past time to move the Valley Tourney to KC every other year.

Comment

I'm expecting an empty Scott Trade Center with one side of it mostly yellow. That's not the experience I enjoy. I want to see other fans there, that's half the fun!

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        I still think alot of shocker fans wont go to the mvc tourney and just wait it out to go to the NCAA tourney assuming we will be put in st. louis
                        I've been playing it by ear, haven't purchased MVC tourney tickets. I will probably hold out and spend $$ on NCAA tourney tickets, if it looks to be in STL, rather than Valley stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                          I've been playing it by ear, haven't purchased MVC tourney tickets. I will probably hold out and spend $$ on NCAA tourney tickets, if it looks to be in STL, rather than Valley stuff.
                          pretty much what im doing
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

What happens if we end up somewhere other than St. Louis?

Regrets?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

As long as the tournament is in St. Louis, or any other location equally unfavorable to the lone school left holding the attendance up, that minimum should be at least 500, ponied up by the schools if their fans do not step up. 1 of 10 schools has almost 50% of the pre-sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X