8:10 Petro diatribe or sanity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    True. But the test you are given varies based on the results of the beauty contest.
    That assumes that the seedings and the rankings are in total alignment which they are not primarily due to all the automatic bids to unranked teams and other variances as well. I don't know how closely the NCAA seeding committee adheres to the RPI but I don't think it is necessarily the end all and be all of their selection and seeding process but it is no doubt important. Right now the Shocks are ranked 3rd and 4th in the two major polls but their RPI is 7th according to RealTimeRPI.

The fact that the Shocks are doing so well in the rankings despite having to wear the one-piece bathing suit tells me we are actually doing pretty well in the respect category.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
      Like these?

I'm just asking for clarification.
      I guess so, if that is the best you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        One of the better white-outs I have observed.

Comment

There's nothin' wrong with a one-piece...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
            Like these?

I'm just asking for clarification.
            The middle one needs a pair of shades. I got an extra pair...just sayin.

Comment

There's nothin' wrong with a one-piece...
              True dat, however, here are the one-piece suits being paraded around by our 9 fellow Valley members this year:

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                The problem is that they aren't having the same dilemma with Syracuse, a team with a higher SOS by just 6 spots.

If you are going to use SOS to judge a team, that is fine, but you should do it consistently. It gets way worse for Syracuse if you look at non-conference SOS, or the schedule each of us CHOSE to play.

Someone on here has a very apt saying about other teams being judged by their best numbers/results and WSU being judged by their worst.

And Soren is. Sryacuse alum, but in fairness, he shoots pretty straight at them....
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I won't warn you again about hacking into my vacation photos.
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    I won't warn you again about hacking into my vacation photos.
                    I thought stalker pictures where considered a parole violation for you.

Comment

I'm listening to this now, and he did say that we haven't beaten a ranked team, so yeah, there's his first problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                        I'm listening to this now, and he did say that we haven't beaten a ranked team, so yeah, there's his first problem.
                        That's a common misconception for those that are scanning our profile. We beat no teams that were ranked at the time we played them, so it doesn't show up on our schedule as a ranked opponent.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                        X