No announcement yet.

#4 Wichita State @ Drake Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every foul on them has led to an And 1.

Still not in bonus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
      I think it probably still goes to one of the starters like Cle but I wouldn't mind this.
      Cle was great, too. B&C gave it to Cle (who should undoubtedly be MVC POW), but Kennedy might give it to Wiggy.

EDIT/UPDATE: Kennedy & Co. did give it to Wiggy. Unlike the KS22 broadcast where they just name a player, Kennedy & Co. actually interview the player and like to rotate through the group when it makes sense.
      Last edited by chicagoshocker; January 25, 2014, 09:12 PM.

Comment

What do (did) the students with their belly's painted say?
        "We have ugly man boobs"

Comment

• There is the over rated chant.

Comment

• Enevold looks like Powder.

Comment

• Best offensive game in awhile, everybody getting in on the act. Drake started out hot with the 3 ball, but that was it. We just wore them out

Comment

There is the over rated chant.
                So you are getting beat by 20+ by an overrated team. What does that say about your team?

Comment

• Did they just chant "WE WANT ZACH?"

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                    So you are getting beat by 20+ by an overrated team. What does that say about your team?
                    Seriously, Drake fans should be embarrassed. They're making Illinois State fans/students look like Enisteins.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 21-0.

4-0 in Super Bowls.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Every road wins a great win! Great job Shocks! 21-0!
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• wore them down. best offensive game in awhile. everybody getting in on the act. good to see wiggins get going, we will need his punch off the bench down the road. wessel, no confidence on his shot at all, looks like he's trying to guide it in, clee was lights out again, playing like MVP. overall good outing, solid game, and Cotton with anotheir espn dunk...i wonder if the Drake fans chanting overated feel a little stupid

Comment

• 78-61 Shocks.

WSU shot 53% from the field and 35% from the 3 and 87% from the charity stripe. 10-34 on the boards.

DU shot 44% from the field and 48% from the 3 and 65% form the charity stripe. 3-20 on the boards.

Go Valley!

Go Shocks!!
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Man. If Marshall wasn't as great a coach as he is, by putting the walk-ons in, we would be winning all games by 20+.

Glad we have a coach that rewards those kids for their hard work though!
                              The Assman

Comment

• We win by 17 on the road for a 21-0 record. U like?
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X