No announcement yet.

#4 Wichita State @ Drake Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I definitely would not mind if Cotton gives us a highlight reel dunk every game.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• We definitely look like a Murray State.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cotton Dunk and Block to end the half??

Comment

• I'm late to switching over to watch this game on ESPN because I had to rewind and watch big game a few times.

Comment

• Originally posted by The 'hut View Post
            When RB threw that lob, I thought it was in the 20th row. Tekele made a Salvador Perez like reception. That catch and flush was off the charts difficult and he made it look way too easy.
            This.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Did you see that thar Dunk orchestrated by our 3 point guards? Fred to Baker with the lob to Cotton and the finish? Would I be posting angry if I was to call #32 the assiduous, assembling, assertive, assaulting, assassin? Please advise baybay!!!!!!!
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Someone throw me a link to the game feed please.

Comment

• A few observations:
                  1) Cotton is a monster
                  2) Baker is sick
                  3) You must Dred Fred
                  4) Early is evil
                  5) Troglidyte is spelled E-N-E-V-O-L-D
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

• Cotton shot .364 and .348 from three in the two previous seasons. Not sure why it is almost 10% lower this year.

Comment

• Had to leave the house. Missed the dunk. We up 7 or 8 at half?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Had to leave the house. Missed the dunk. We up 7 or 8 at half?
                        8, 37-29

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                          Cotton shot .364 and .348 from three in the two previous seasons. Not sure why it is almost 10% lower this year.
                          He's getting so high on dunks and rebounds, he doesn't want to waste the legs jacking up the 3's.

Comment

Cotton shot .364 and .348 from three in the two previous seasons. Not sure why it is almost 10% lower this year.
                            His last 4 games have not been good from the 3 (1-12). He was shooting .324 prior to that.

Comment

On 2 misses tonight, he followed his own shot and got both rebounds which really helps win rode games.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                                His last 4 games have not been good from the 3 (1-12). He was shooting .324 prior to that.
                                He didn't shoot particularly well last year in regular season, but shot well in the tourney run. I'll take that again.

Comment

Working...
                                X