Valley Roadie #4 @ Drake, Sat Jan 25th, 7:00 pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    Anyone know if the game will be shown in OKC? Do they have cox down here? Lol I am here all weekend for nationals for my daughter's cheer team. Are there any watch parties down here?
    You'll be able to watch it on ESPN3.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
      You'll be able to watch it on ESPN3.
      Im in the same boat as @shockerfan:

If we use our cox logins theyll be blocked from watching online. Im pretty sure the hotel we're staying at (big assumption) they wont have the ability to stream the vame

Comment

Is it on espn3 for those of us without Cox or is it blacked out like it was for ISUb?

Comment

Road Warriors win big in this one. That is all.

Comment

This will be a beat down of monumental proportions (relative to a road game). This should be a 28 point margin of victory. GM however, will throw in the backups and the lead will be chipped away to a 13 point win unfortunately. I don't care how bad the Shox have performed under GM's tenure at the Knapp. As long as our hurt guys don't leave the game by aggravating an injury, this game with be a laugher.

Comment

If I remember correctly, it was non other than niggins *ahem* Nick Wiggins who had a monster game on the road at Drake to lead us to victory last season. Don't blame me, blame Craig Steven.

Maybe Wiggy Smalls will find his stroke again once and for all on the friendly baskets at the Knapp center

(18pts on 4-5 from three and 6-8 total)

Here's an interesting stat. FreshVV had 1 assist and 4 TO at the Knapp Center... I wonder if he remembers that

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                Im in the same boat as @shockerfan

If we use our cox logins theyll be blocked from watching online. Im pretty sure the hotel we're staying at (big assumption) they wont have the ability to stream the vame
                You'll be able to find the game online if you're looking. The sites are just shady.

Couple I'd start with:

This website is for sale! gofirstrowus.eu is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gofirstrowus.eu has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

There was one that started with an A that I caught the NCCU and another game on, but I don't remember which it was now. Usually you can just search for the stream of the game in Google and stumble on it.

Just make sure you never agree to download anything on any of those sites.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

#5 WSU 76
                  D+ 62
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                    You'll be able to find the game online if you're looking. The sites are just shady.

Couple I'd start with:

This website is for sale! gofirstrowus.eu is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gofirstrowus.eu has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

There was one that started with an A that I caught the NCCU and another game on, but I don't remember which it was now. Usually you can just search for the stream of the game in Google and stumble on it.

Just make sure you never agree to download anything on any of those sites.
                    I know of this e but I appreciate the help.. The wifi in this place is VERY shoddy.

Comment

no pre-game radio show?!

Comment

Shocker women just finished off their 14th consecutive win with a 74-58 road win at Illinois State on a game with free admission and Red-Out promotion.

Let's hope the guys follow suit tonight.

Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Shocker women just finished off their 14th consecutive win with a 74-58 road win at Illinois State on a game with free admission and Red-Out promotion.

Go Shocks!
                          Another Red Out? Geez, get original Turds. Another WSU drubbing of Illinois State. It must suck to be owned.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Snoozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzefest....

80-55 (do I even need to say which team?)
                            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Go Shocks!
                              At least they didn't have "Not A State Night"....
                              The Assman

Comment

VanVleetState 77
                                IHateU 44
                                Last edited by shoxilla; January 25, 2014, 06:59 PM. Reason: IHateU was overrated
                                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                                - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
                                X