No announcement yet.

Valley Roadie #4 @ Drake, Sat Jan 25th, 7:00 pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to watch this game in OKC non internet related?

Just checking

Comment

Shocks by 20 anyway you cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
        Is there a way to watch this game in OKC non internet related?

Just checking
        I have had ZERO luck in this regard. Internet is even a problem for me - KS22 games on ESPN3 are blacked-out for me because I have a Wichita-based Cox subscription.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Similar to Shockervision, you can purchase a 24 hour pass on the Drake athletics website for $4.95 that will allow you to watch the game online. Not a bad deal other than having to listen to the Bulldogs' announcers.

Comment

Drake plays out of their heads with Shox pulling away with 7 left
            EW hits three 3s

River of the Monks 63
            Chisholm Trail 72

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
              Drake plays out of their heads with Shox pulling away with 7 left
              EW hits three 3s

River of the Monks 63
              Chisholm Trail 72
              if EW hits 3 treys. Shox will break 100!
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

For EW to nail 3 3's he would first have to make his first attempt cause he just
                doesn't have the confidence right now to take another if he misses the first.
                I hope GM is encouraging both him and NW to look for their shots and TAKE
                open ones at every opportunity. We need at least one more perimeter threat
                to keep opponents from over playing Fred and Ron. REALLY glad to see Early
                breakout from the perimeter. Also like it when TC plays aggressively on offense.
                Back to EW I think, like TC, he helps out a lot defensively and just playing smart
                hard nosed basketball. We will come out much stronger Saturday and cruise with
                balanced scoring. WSU 81 - DU 70

Comment

Here we go again. The most important game of the season.....for us. Why? Because it's the next game. So far the Shocks have been solid in this approach. This thread needs to stay at the top as all of Shocker Nation continues to cheer on our team by helping them remember this single game approach. I have great faith in the leadership exhibited by the WSU guards. Last year I took some heat for being very critical at the sporadic decision making about this time of the year by MA and DWill. That decision making change to FVV, RB and a more mature TC, gives me peace. Drake, as it has been said before, plays hard, but loses it's mental focus in the second half.
                  Shocks 78
                  Parked car chasing dogs 65
                  Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Good post, hut.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Cliff Levingston 73,
                      Lewis Lloyd 55
                      Black Magic could just about score 55 on his own.

Comment

Can't Hold Us - 75
                        I'm So Proud - 61

Comment

Andrew Logue of the Des Moines Register thinks 3G is taciturn.

Really?

tac·i·turn (tasiˌtərn), adjective
                          (of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little
                          synonyms: untalkative, uncommunicative, reticent, unforthcoming, quiet, secretive, tight-lipped buttoned-up, close-mouthed

Doesn't exactly match-up with my perceptions of Coach Marshall.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 25, 2014, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            Aka chill bumps! :)
                            Another road win could give ya'll (me included) duck pimples on our goose bumps? I am not sure there is such a thing as a road game for these road warriors. They make our foes yad our home for 40 minutes, win, and then just nonchalantly leave like a tree, never lookin back at the rear-view-mirror, but rather press forward toward their next task before them. Can ya dig it?
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Anyone know if the game will be shown in OKC? Do they have cox down here? Lol I am here all weekend for nationals for my daughter's cheer team. Are there any watch parties down here?
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                                Anyone know if the game will be shown in OKC? Do they have cox down here? Lol I am here all weekend for nationals for my daughter's cheer team. Are there any watch parties down here?
                                I am pretty sure they have Cox in OKC. Don't know if they have Cox 22 though.

Comment

Working...
                                X