#4 Wichita State @ Illinois State Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
    Looks like that KU trip was a bad idea for Ron and Cle.
    don't forget nick.

Comment

that Knight kid looks like the Captain Phillips dude!
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

Zone is frustrating us tonight
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Some of our woes are self-inflicted so far and our shooting is way off.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Looks like highlights from the Cohen era.

Comment

Think we are playing Illinois State's game right now, instead of forcing them to play ours. We have to stop the game from getting crazy, push Illinois State to execute and play smart basketball ourselves. The more randomness we let them add, the better their chances are. Make every possession count on both ends from now on out.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                I'm baffled that this shitty of a team is making us look this bad.
                I'm not, to be honest. They have our number. Everyone does. Add to it the Carmichael Kung Fu move last year and everything else, and you have a lot of emotion on both sides. They're in our heads a bit. They have their largest attendance (or close to it) to see them play the #5 team in the nation. The crowd is in it too...for now. It's just a matter of time, and we'll get our rhythm. After the SWMS game, I believe these boys are capable of winning this game handily tonight. Just my $0.02...
                Go Shocks!!

Comment

That play by Coleby right there; that needs to be a straight up dunk, not a move and look for a layup.

Comment

How many ****ing chances are you give these clowns? 4 or 5?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Quick John Cooper update:

He inherited a dumpster fire at Miami (OH) last year and went 9-22. This year, he had to clean house to root out the bad apples (including their leading scorer, who quit a month ago). The Redhawks are up 64-55 w/7:34 left tonight, looking to improve to 7-9 (3-2).

Pretty similar to his rebuild at Tennessee State. Recruiting has ticked up and he now has a young core that is improving together.

Comment

Get Wiggins out of the game, all he does is throw up bricks!K!! I would rather see Green in there for him. And Wessel, it is about time you do something offensively.

Comment

I have no idea why we passed up 3 good shots for that one.

Comment

Come on guys! This is awful
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Looks like the Shocks forgot this is a big game for ISUr. Come on guys!

Go Shocks!
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Wow, did anyone catch that Redturd truck in the background? My eyes are burning.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X