White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White

I still see several posters poking fun at JW. May I point out that Jake's field
    goal shooting percentage was above the teams average and his rebounds per
    minute played was the highest on the team I believe. His FG % was higher than
    Early both last year AND this year. He could play all three frontline positions,
    worked his tail off, and defended well. Can we stop referring to him in any
    negative way? Would the guy with the dead horse cartoon use it the next time
    someone makes fun of Jake?

wtf

Comment

You need a wider monitor.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Your mother

Comment

This came out of LF

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
            I still see several posters poking fun at JW. May I point out that Jake's field
            goal shooting percentage was above the teams average and his rebounds per
            minute played was the highest on the team I believe. His FG % was higher than
            Early both last year AND this year. He could play all three frontline positions,
            worked his tail off, and defended well. Can we stop referring to him in any
            negative way? Would the guy with the dead horse cartoon use it the next time
            someone makes fun of Jake?
            True. We should probably rest our Jake White jokes until the post season when we really need them. Maybe we can give our JRS-One material more run until then?

Jokes aside, Jake White could have contributed to this team. But I haven't seen a JW dig in a while. Where did this come from?

Comment

I think the biggest problem with Jake White was his inability to take a charge. Sure he was in position since the beginning of time. Sure he was more set than a statue. But it was that last part he could never do. He could never get the ref to call it on the offensive player.

Comment

This has to be one of the most obscure threads ever

Comment

How is he doing?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    How is he doing?
                    He needs to be rested.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

FYI the only person who really went after Jake White isn't even here anymore, and even he wasn't THAT down on Jake.

Pretty much everybody loved Jake and while I was sad to see him go, I knew it would be better for him in the long run.

That is one guy I really miss. Who insulted him lately?

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                        You need a wider monitor.
                        No. A wider perspective. Why are you on this subject? I have not seen anything recently that has even pertained to Jake in quite a while. Are you looking for a new topic to pester people with. Most everyone on this board loved Jake and the contributions he made as a Shocker. The fact that Ron Baker has not been rested and is not now in a rehab hospital bothers you that much?

Comment

I'm going to assume that this post was written in January 2013 and intercepted by the NSA out of concern that it may have an encoded message secretly embedded in it. However, it was finally cleared, and so they just re-released the packets back onto the wire, causing it to appear in January 2014.

I'm going with that, because it's the only way this post makes sense.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The only thing I saw was someone posted they would rather have cotton shooting the 3 like he did during last years NCAA rather than like Jake White. This was in the can WSU win a NC.

Comment

I've noticed a few in the last couple weeks and didn't understand why, that's all.
                              Was not a member of SN last year but read the board once in a while and noticed
                              a lot of JW bashing. Didn't understand it then and didn't understand when I
                              noticed his name come up in an unflattering way this year. I thought he was a
                              valuable player for TWO seasons and didn't deserve the ridicule he received from
                              some posters.

Comment

Working...
                              X