Gregg Marshall on 810 AM KC 1/15 at 9:00 AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
    Hit their podcasts on the web site or their phone app. It's usually pretty easy to figure out when they are or might be talking about the Shox without enduring the topics you want to avoid.
    I like to tune-in just in general to listen. My work life doesn't allow me to listen to the radio at my desk anymore though. I would have just avoided it just in general lately, because football is king there; especially the Chiefs. I'm sure by now they have moved on to more fun, less depressing topics.
    The Assman

Comment

Good interview on 810 this morning. Worth a listen when it becomes available on podcast later today.
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
        Good interview on 810 this morning. Worth a listen when it becomes available on podcast later today.
        Nice. Any noteworthy tidbits or more of the usual stuff?

Comment

The border patrol is giving us some nice love right now. They enjoyed talking with HCGM and are really positive about the Shockers chances the rest of the season. It's nice to hear this in KC on the radio in the middle of Jayhawk country.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
            Nice. Any noteworthy tidbits or more of the usual stuff?
            Lots of very good stuff. Not a retread by any means. Had long summary all typed on my Android, hit the back button one too many times and lost it all.

High points:

Msu game
            fred, ron,Tekele,
            Foul when up by three
            Possibilty of playing KSU
            ISUb game
            Scheduling and discussions with multiple BCS reams for HH

Haters will be disappointed. St.John did his homesork and is a fan without qualification.

Comment

Limk to the pocast page. You will HCGM at the top.

Also, check out the last two minutes of the Mike DeCoursey podcast. You will chuckle (in a good way).
              Last edited by jocoshock; January 15, 2014, 05:32 PM.

Comment

That was great interview. Especially he say coaches want to schedule the best teams that they can beat
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

They are talking more KU-WSU now

Comment

Working...
                  X