Gregg Marshall on 810 AM KC 1/15 at 9:00 AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall on 810 AM KC 1/15 at 9:00 AM

They announced that HCGM will be on The Border Patrol tomorrow.
    If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Let me go ahead and give you the question lineup from these clowns:

1. What do you think about this year's KU team?

2. Did you really ask KU to play at your arena?

3. Which KU team do you believe is better: this year's team or the 2003 team?

4. If your team did play KU, which will never happen, do you think you would lose by more or less than 40 points?

5. If you were given the opportunity to walk into Allen Field House, would you bow or genuflect?

6. If Bill Self asked you to leave today to be one of his assistant coaches, to whom would you address your resignation letter?

7. Have you called Coach Self to offer to switch places in the rankings with KU? If not, can we expect that you'll do that today?

8. Which team do you coach again?

Etcetera.

Comment

You forgot about asking him which BCS job he will take after this year.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by tw805 View Post

4. If your team did play KU, which will never happen, do you think you would lose by more or less than 40 points?

5. If you were given the opportunity to walk into Allen Field House, would you bow or genuflect?

6. If Bill Self asked you to leave today to be one of his assistant coaches, to whom would you address your resignation letter?

7. Have you called Coach Self to offer to switch places in the rankings with KU? If not, can we expect that you'll do that today?

Etcetera.
        Hilarious! Best post on SN in a while.

I've said it before, but I'll go there again: The most ignorant populous towards WSU resides within our own state, in the NE corner. The national profile of WSU has grown by leaps and bounds, evidenced by the sheer onslaught on national press we have gotten in the past year, but leave it to the WyJo clowns to not know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to WSU.

Comment

IMHO, it is far better to not play KU or KSU. My primary reason is that we will not be beating each other up thus allowing all teams to rise to the top, which is good for the State, its ego and its economy.

Almost as important, I think it is best that if we lose, we don't have to put up with their smack; if we win, the silence will be golden and having them fear WSU would be immeasurable.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

The Border Patrol can actually be an entertaining show. The host, Steven St. John, is actually an MU fan. He might actually share out disdain for KU not scheduling them either.

Too bad he's not going to be on The Program. Soren Petro has been in our corner all season.
            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              Hilarious! Best post on SN in a while.

I've said it before, but I'll go there again: The most ignorant populous towards WSU resides within our own state, in the NE corner. The national profile of WSU has grown by leaps and bounds, evidenced by the sheer onslaught on national press we have gotten in the past year, but leave it to the WyJo clowns to not know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to WSU.
              My brother-in-law went to K-State, grew up around Topeka and now lives in KC and thought that WU was a bee. Not sure where that came from.
              "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Originally posted by jpshocker View Post
                My brother-in-law went to K-State, grew up around Topeka and now lives in KC and thought that WU was a bee. Not sure where that came from.
                I believe they call that place Ignorance. It has a very, very large population.

Comment

Originally posted by jpshocker View Post
                  I have a shocker clock in my office and someone asked me the same question. Someone get these people a biology book. Apparently bees in this area have neither wings nor stingers.

Comment

Etcetera.
                    9. do you think ron baker or fvv or cleanthony early could walk-on at ku?

Comment

I have a shocker clock in my office and someone asked me the same question. Someone get these people a biology book. Apparently bees in this area have neither wings nor stingers.
                      Emporia State has the same colors as WSU. Their mascot is the Hornet. Emporia is the main rival with Washburn (Topeka D2 school). I think that is probably where the confusion is coming from.

I live in Topeka and I have had alot of people comment favorably on my WSU gear this year. We are getting noticed at last. There are of course the normal KU people that believe that no other school can play basketball. You would think they would learn from their losses to UNI, Bradley etc. Just not very bright.

Comment

ESU's gold is a true gold, whereas WSU's gold is really just a saturated yellow.

Comment

And grassy hair.
                          "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

Look, I'm gonna let ya finish bashing ignorant people in KC. But The Border Patrol is a decent morning sports radio program. From just a production standpoint, I really wish our morning sports shows were as tightly put together as that show is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                              Look, I'm gonna let ya finish bashing ignorant people in KC. But The Border Patrol is a decent morning sports radio program. From just a production standpoint, I really wish our morning sports shows were as tightly put together as that show is.
                              You can't argue with that. 610 is very good as well. Too bad that have to pander to WyJo ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                              X