No announcement yet.

Gregg Marshall on 810 AM KC 1/15 at 9:00 AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven St John is very entertaining. The other 3 are all KU, but also pretty funny. Nate is the only one that fits the typical KU fan stereotype.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Keitzman on that 610 show?

Comment

^^^^
        Nope, Keitzman is the KSU blowhard on 810 every afternoon
        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          The Border Patrol can actually be an entertaining show. The host, Steven St. John, is actually an MU fan. He might actually share out disdain for KU not scheduling them either.

Too bad he's not going to be on The Program. Soren Petro has been in our corner all season.

Steven St. john has had great respect for the Shox for many years. Expect a great interview from him.

Btw. He also announces UMKC games and has for several years. He has been to CKA and has experienced our home games first hand and was more than impressed...
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

10. looking at wichita state's weak schedule, do you really believe that tekele cotton could make it in the big-12? why, that conference is full of high-major, mind you, defensive wizards.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
              Steven St. john has had great respect for the Shox for many years. Expect a great interview from him.

Btw. He also announces UMKC games and has for several years. He has been to CKA and has experienced our home games first hand and was more than impressed...
              Want to wager he doesn't do the interview and leaves it to the king of all KU homers?

Comment

Originally posted by tw805 View Post
                Want to wager he doesn't do the interview and leaves it to the king of all KU homers?
                That would be stealing your money.

Never ceases to amaze me how everything comes back to KU. "Shox fans" are more guilty than the accused...

Comment

Never ceases to amaze me how everything comes back to KU. "Shox fans" are more guilty than the accused...
                  bullschitt

Comment

I actually agree with you in principle. We tend to have an unhealthy obsession. But we are having a very specific discussion, and you obviously didn't hear their show the morning after Marshall's scheduling quote.

Comment

Like I said, SSJ is a good host. I expect him to do a great segment.

I was only saying too bad he's not with Soren as well. Only because I have heard him (Soren) talk more about WSU then the other 810 hosts.
                      The Assman

Comment

@jimrome: .@GoShockers: HC Gregg Marshall tomorrow on ROME, 6pm ET on @CBSSportsNet. DirecTV 221, Dish 158 Cable: http://on.fb.me/z1yZTb

Looks live Valentine's Day comes early tomorrow...

Comment

Like I said, SSJ is a good host. I expect him to do a great segment.

I was only saying too bad he's not with Soren as well. Only because I have heard him (Soren) talk more about WSU then the other 810 hosts.
                          Understand and agree about Soren. As you may know his mother is a Shocker alum... He has been bringing it this year for the Shox...

Comment

Understand and agree about Soren. As you may know his mother is a Shocker alum... He has been bringing it this year for the Shox...
                            Yeah. Unfortunately, I haven't got to listen as much this season, as I use to be able to. I need to try tuning more often.

I've been intentionally avoiding KC radio lately, to avoid opening any Chiefs wounds.. But that topic is for another thread.
                            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by tw805 View Post
                              I have a shocker clock in my office and someone asked me the same question. Someone get these people a biology book. Apparently bees in this area have neither wings nor stingers.
                              Ditto with my co-workers!

Comment

Yeah. Unfortunately, I haven't got to listen as much this season, as I use to be able to. I need to try tuning more often.

I've been intentionally avoiding KC radio lately, to avoid opening any Chiefs wounds.. But that topic is for another thread.
                                Hit their podcasts on the web site or their phone app. It's usually pretty easy to figure out when they are or might be talking about the Shox without enduring the topics you want to avoid.

Comment

Working...
                                X