WSU Vs MoSt preGame discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    Interesting that Wichita product Gavin Thurman hasn't played in 4 of their last 5 games. I do not have any sort of inside information, but I remember some Wichita State fans claiming that Marshall backed off of Thurman for a variety of reasons. SWOMO fans assured them that they just refused to believe that a kid would want to go to SWOMO over Wichita State and Marshall was simply out-recruited. I do not know which side of the story is true but the way this has played out so far definitely steers my thinking in a certain direction.
    He is not rebounding or playing defense with enough intensity to warrant minutes on the Bears team. This is per some of the MSU folks.
    Livin the dream

Comment

World's Largest Western Store: W
      World's Largest Bait Store: L
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
        He is not rebounding or playing defense with enough intensity to warrant minutes on the Bears team. This is per some of the MSU folks.
        That should settle the reasons HCGM backed off.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
          That should settle the reasons HCGM backed off.
          I think it was well known when we were recruiting Gavin that he had some work ethic issues. My guess is that HCGM said show me you can work and I've got a scholarship. He chose MSU instead.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Comparative Stats from StatSheet

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

We should handle MoState but as others have pointed out, they are a bit of a Jekyll and Hyde team. That loss to Loyola is perplexing. Don't believe the Shox will have the same road difficulties this year that other Valley teams will experience.
              WSU 72
              MoState 63

Comment

I predict around one fourth of the crowd with be Black and Gold. And despite a #6 team coming to town, they still won't sell out.

Shockers - 71
                Only ranked once in their entire history - 57

Comment

Bald Knobbers come out juiced up on adrenaline and play out of their minds in the first 10 minutes. Bald knobber fans arrived juiced up on meth or moonshine and get rowdy.

Bald Knobbers - 63
                  Their Rival - 77

Comment

Bear fans talking about storming the court after they beat the Shockers.

Comment

I can't wait to see GM place his cup on his Gatorade bottle, shake his head while walking to shake hands with that other coach while listening to his footsteps and our boyz saying good game. That's all that will be heard when the clock hits zero. MO State and their 246 SOS can go back to the drawing board.

Comment

Shox -- 91
                        Bears -- 72

Comment

Here's the deal. I have a prediction. We win. However, road wins don't always come easy in this here Valley Of Shock. Thus, we shant and won't take the Bears lightly. They have been up and down but everybody in the Valley would luv to rain on our Parade. 17-0 it will be. We are Not satisfied!!!

Shocks play angry like Lions and Tigers but not Bears--oh my--70

Cubs--------------------------------------------------------61
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Shockers - 76
                            Bears - 62

Comment

So tonight's game is on ESPN360, correct? I am on my phone or I'd look it up myself. Thanks!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

correct

Comment

Working...
                                X