X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Vs MoSt preGame discussion

WU 68
    MoSt 62
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

#6 in the Nation- 76
    Last in Hygiene- 64

Comment

WSU opens as a 10 point favorite, btdubbz.

Comment

Traveling Super Bowl Team - 71
        Hoping for a Court Storm'n- 53

Comment

Missouri State is inconsistent and therefore is not a team to overlook. You never know which team is going to show up.

Comment

Missouri State is the luckiest team in the country by a relatively large margin. This basically means they win a lot more games than they should, based on KenPom ratings.

Comment

Shocker Dynasty - 70
              MSUck Dynasty - 58
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Marshall lit us up last year. Overlooked the freshman. We won't this time. Stick 6'2" Cotton on the 6'3" Marshall all....damn....night. Show that kid that sophomore slumps do exists - against us.

I'm going to get tired reading these inferior MVC programs stating every time we go to their house that it will be their time to shock the Shockers. Eff that! No team in the Valley can beat us, it's that simple. If an MVC team beats us, it only means they benefited playing us on a day where we beat ourselves.

We will get out to a 23 point lead, put in our reserves at 2:11 remaining and the final margin of victory will be 16.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                  Marshall lit us up last year. Overlooked the freshman. We won't this time. Stick 6'2" Cotton on the 6'3" Marshall all....damn....night. Show that kid that sophomore slumps do exists - against us.

I'm going to get tired reading these inferior MVC programs stating every time we go to their house that it will be their time to shock the Shockers. Eff that! No team in the Valley can beat us, it's that simple. If an MVC team beats us, it only means they benefited playing us on a day where we beat ourselves.

We will get out to a 23 point lead, put in our reserves at 2:11 remaining and the final margin of victory will be 16.
                  Did you get hacked by Cold? Also I agree.

Comment

Interesting that Wichita product Gavin Thurman hasn't played in 4 of their last 5 games. I do not have any sort of inside information, but I remember some Wichita State fans claiming that Marshall backed off of Thurman for a variety of reasons. SWOMO fans assured them that they just refused to believe that a kid would want to go to SWOMO over Wichita State and Marshall was simply out-recruited. I do not know which side of the story is true but the way this has played out so far definitely steers my thinking in a certain direction.

Comment

75-63 but only because Zach Bush will make another appearance.

Comment

The Show-Me State gets shown.

Comment

Shox will win this one by 11.

Comment

#6 in the polls...76
                            Throwed rolls...62

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              Interesting that Wichita product Gavin Thurman hasn't played in 4 of their last 5 games. I do not have any sort of inside information, but I remember some Wichita State fans claiming that Marshall backed off of Thurman for a variety of reasons. SWOMO fans assured them that they just refused to believe that a kid would want to go to SWOMO over Wichita State and Marshall was simply out-recruited. I do not know which side of the story is true but the way this has played out so far definitely steers my thinking in a certain direction.
                              Saw a story somewhere last week about him. Bottom line is that he and one or two others are not earning PT in practice..
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                              X