No announcement yet.

"Stripe" the Chuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if they want to stripe the CHuck...why not just provide each section with shirts?? I think Sexton needs to give back...ya dig:?

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
      if they want to stripe the CHuck...why not just provide each section with shirts?? I think Sexton needs to give back...ya dig:?
      Why would you think that would happen? They can't even get their DVDs out within 2 months of when they were ordered.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I thought that would a great idea for the Round House after seeing this a number of years ago:

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm almost positive they'll put shirts on seats. For blackouts, that's what they have done every time. So I wouldn't worry about what shirt to wear.

I also LOVE this idea. Striped out arenas look really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
              I'm almost positive they'll put shirts on seats. For blackouts, that's what they have done every time. So I wouldn't worry about what shirt to wear.

I don't think they will because they said "come wearing your sections color" and gave links to buy t-shirts.

Could be wrong.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post

Yellow or Black?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  Yellow or Black?

My section is yellow. Will she be in my seat when i get there? ADES needs to pony up some coin and give back to the fans!
                  “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                  -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

KW looks like our section is black.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                      I have bought several things for her in exchange for this weekend.
                      I can just see it now. Sir, yes sir, you in the black shirt! Would you please cross the aisle and trade seats with this gentlemen in the gold shirt? What's that?

I don't care if you do want to sit next to your wife. You should of thought of that before you screwed up our stripe out. Just hope the don't show your wife and this guy on the Kiss Cam!

Comment

If I had to sit next to one of the two above pictured women and the kiss cam spotlighted us I suppose I would "bite the bullet" so as to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          If I had to sit next to one of the two above pictured women and the kiss cam spotlighted us I suppose I would "bite the bullet" so as to speak.
                          But would you "literally" bite the bullet?

Comment

Originally posted by bighouse View Post
                            But would you "literally" bite the bullet?
                            Most men can't even find the bullet, let alone bite it.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Bout time @WstateU: rounded into mid season form:bball_spin:

Comment

Alright, it is my turn to be that guy -- which is awesome because I rarely get to be that guy.
                                I don't like it and I don't think we can pull it off. (Or is it I don't like it because I don't think we can pull it off?)

* For something like this to work in our arena everyone has to buy in. Even when they do give free shirts there is always that idiot that won't put it on.

* Stripes are stupid. Ok, the movie Stripes was amazing. But not so much with this.

* "Keep Calm and ..." is played out. It was played out a year ago. Let it die. This goes for everyone. Everyone?

* It is just trying too hard. All I need for an amazing atmosphere is for everyone to show up, have fun, and have some old ladies drink some Rockstar.

So, you may disagree with me here. That's ok. I literally don't care. In the end I'll wear black even though it doesn't matter in the dark upper rows of 120. I'm a team guy. And I want us all to get along, ok?

Ok!

Comment

Working...
                                X