Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Stripe" the Chuck

https://m.facebook.com/events/245890472238964/

Looks pretty cool. Hopefully word gets out enough that this actually happens.

Matt Perrault sure comes up with some good ideas.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Stripe.jpg
      78-65

Comment

My wife....the owner of WAY too much clothing...tried to tell me that she doesn't have a black Shocker shirt to wear. I quickly called BS, knowing that she does indeed have black Shocker shirts and was just looking for an excuse to do some more shopping.
        78-65

Comment

Seems like a pretty original idea. Hope everyone takes part.

Comment

I like that Indiana State isn't worth a blackout.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              I like that Indiana State isn't worth a blackout.
              We're literally half-assing it.

Edit: Somebody double-check my use of "literally."

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                We're literally half-assing it.

Edit: Somebody double-check my use of "literally."
                I said literally because I literally think that guy takes it from the back side.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

This was one of the comments on the facebook event that I was cracking up laughing about, so thought I'd share on here:

"You better put shirts on the chairs because 50% of our fans have no idea what internet or social media is. Haha"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerMas View Post
                    This was one of the comments on the facebook event that I was cracking up laughing about, so thought I'd share on here:

"You better put shirts on the chairs because 50% of our fans have no idea what internet or social media is. Haha"
                    I was thinking that too, need to put shirts on the chairs.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                      My wife....the owner of WAY too much clothing...tried to tell me that she doesn't have a black Shocker shirt to wear. I quickly called BS, knowing that she does indeed have black Shocker shirts and was just looking for an excuse to do some more shopping.
                      Buy her the shirt, cheapskate. What are you doing this weekend.....hmmm????!!!!!!

Comment

Shoot. I sit in the student section, but I won't be wearing yellow. Don't ask me why, it's working OK?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          I said literally because I literally think that guy takes it from the back side.
                          Actually @ShockerFever:, you don't have to back down off your use of the word, because it wasn't wrong. In modern English it can be used as an intensifier for what follows (in other words it can mean "virtually"). Critics won't like your use of the word, but it was valid. I didn't want to enter this murky debate, but there ya have it.

And @Cdizzle:'s post was funny.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Buy her the shirt, cheapskate. What are you doing this weekend.....hmmm????!!!!!!
                            I have bought several things for her in exchange for this weekend.
                            78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                              I have bought several things for her in exchange for this weekend.
                              1 more isn't going to kill you. $50 never killed anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X