Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS.

Here's the deal. Records are made to be broken and Wed. night will make us 16-0. This game will be fun as ever and the Shocks will clip their redbird wings and send them packing. Look for Baker to shoot "lights out" and for Nick and Evan lead our deep bench that wears our foes out but yet keeps the flow going. Cotton might wear his head gear and will do some clamp down Defense as always.

WSU-------70

Birds-Red---49
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

There is about a 30 point range of outcomes that would not surprise me.

Gene Smithson 84,
    Bob Donewald 67

Comment

The Rented Mule - 69
      The Rider on the Rented Mule - 89

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
        There is about a 30 point range of outcomes that would not surprise me.

Gene Smithson 84,
        Bob Donewald 67
        Be careful there, Gene Smithson also used to coach Illinois State.

Comment

I predict and hope for a beatdown of epic proportions.

I don't think it'll take Marshall much to get these boys ready for this bunch of clowns and wannabes.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I think Fred should have a sit down talk with Gregg about staying focused and non-emotional.

I don't think Gregg will be calling off the dogs if given the chance.

Shocks 85-65.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Illinois State lost Carmichael, Brown, Wilkens, Hill along with a few other former players. Dan Muller will have his hands full in the Valley this Season and there is no relief to be found here at 21st and Hillside. We play angry, we are not satisfied, and we play games one win at a time, with the aim to develop and mature as a team each and every game along the way.

Only ramblers, blue and redbirds, panthers, purple aces, braves, various dawgs, no lions, no tigers but bears, and toothpicks stand in our way for 16 more games in this here Valley of Decision.

Wed. will be cheery to the fullest extreme measure to the point that it is still legal. Our beloved Shocks will be primed, pumped, ready and able to execute some pain with a 'pinch of justice' that will prevail along with a 'twist of reckoning' that must continue.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

For once, we won't take our opponents best punch on Wednesday since all of our players are males.

Comment

TCB, Shox go to 16-0

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                    For once, we won't take our opponents best punch on Wednesday since all of our players are males.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I predict PAIN and lots of it. I almost feel sorry for the redturds....not

Comment

We've been seeing a great Shocker team lately, but I don't want to be too cocky against a team that beat #25 Dayton not long ago. They shoot nearly 50% for the season. However, they've never seen an angry defense...

Shox - 74
                        Birds - 61
                        "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                        Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Il St's game of the year. They've practiced their face kicks all summer to no avail. I can't predict a score because they'll quit keeping score at some point.
                          Phi Alpha

Comment

I can't agree more. I think Marshall called off the dogs at SIU because of Barry. I don't think Danny boy is deserving of the same respect and I think it is safe to say that this game is personal for Marshall and his staff.

Comment

This might be the first game this season where the Shox actually PLAY ANGRY. Carter is the only player on the roster (excluding red shirts) who wasn't a witness to the debacle outside the Shox locker room last year at their place.

I'm still not counting on Baker having a hot game. His willingness and desire to play through the pain may not be the best for the Shox long-term. The Bowles situation and Wiggins and Wessel not doing anything have pretty much forced Baker to play at well below 100%.

Right now, Baker at 60 or 70% is the best option we've got.Playing him at 60 or 70% means he's going to be at 60 or 70% for a few extra weeks.

I remember Orukpe's ankle last season. The effects lasted a lot longer than expected. That's the way it goes with ankles.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X