Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
    That traveling call on Cle....

Can someone please inform the Vally officials that you can't travel while you're dribbling the basketball?
    It looked to me like the ref anticipated a travel, as if Cle has been labled a walker. Bad call indeed.

Comment

• Can't watch on TV back here, but it sounds like our field goal percentage isn't very good - except for VanVleet. Are we rushing shots or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
        That traveling call on Cle....

Can someone please inform the Vally officials that you can't travel while you're dribbling the basketball?
        These guys are missing a lot of the fundamentals. For example - don't make a call when you are screened by 3 people and let the guy who has the play right in front of him make the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ciaomichael View Post
          Can't watch on TV back here, but it sounds like our field goal percentage isn't very good - except for VanVleet. Are we rushing shots or something?
          Lot a missed bunnies. That is unlikely to continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by ciaomichael View Post
            Can't watch on TV back here, but it sounds like our field goal percentage isn't very good - except for VanVleet. Are we rushing shots or something?
            They just aren't falling. We had 4 baskets that just were a hair off and didn't go down. A little second half correction and it is a boat race. Hell we just went on a 28-10 run in the last 15

Comment

• Worst thing about the travel call was that in a game where both teams have committed obvious travels, the only called travel wasn't one.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• IS there no shockervision??
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Wish I was there

Comment

• Let's crush these fools.

Comment

• That Baker swat was awesome.

Comment

• Need to put warmers on the rims!

Comment

• Ice cold...
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Cle lucky that they gave that foul to Ron. He had about 9 consecutive bench minutes waiting for him.

Comment

• BOOM!

Comment

• Cleanthony = Brain fart.
                                Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Working...
                                X